Ill Informed Idiots

I had this shit happen to me to, not out with the lurcher but out with my dobes. Dumb dog walking lass with 7 dogs not a single one under any kind of control.

First one came over the bridge over the canal, growled at my dobes (who I had sat next to me, had a feeling this was all gonna unfold) then another came across, then the bird going "winston, julie come on, then 3 more followed her, then a f****n massive mastiff came over...........then the rest

Now I aint prejudice against any kind of dog but this fool couldn't even control the two shitzus that came over first, let alone a 12 stone Mastiff, so while she is tryin to grab all these dogs I said "aw come on, you're starting to take the piss now" Anyway once she managed to collect these dogs with the help of a passer by she went back over the bridge and screamed "Your dogs should be muzzled, they are vicious so that nearby walkers could hear her" what a prick I thought "f**k off" is what I shouted, the passer by that helped her just looked baffled, lol.

Google how many dogs she can walk in that area, councils set limits nowadays. Then next time ring the cops and tell them you are being hounded (get it) by an out of control pack of dogs.

She would do it to you !!!

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how can you educate the idiot public when we cant keep our own house in order, a swift look on fb sites convinces me im surrounded by fecking idiots getting into the dog game ,atb mc

Every book or magazine article written on fieldsports is or at least should be written to show the true facts about our way of life. BUT, these articles and stories are in mags and books that we, our

C4 would probably go for it as long as you marry the lurcher , have its nose pierced get your nob tattooed and weigh stone!

as the title says there are some ill informed idiots about, while i was taking my pup out for some exercise and training, i bump or should i say she and her charges bumped in to me, she is one of them dog walkers people who take other people dogs out while there at work she had no control over them because she was chaseing two of them round the field one of them bows shight into my pup so i grabbed hold of it collar to hold it for her , she said thank you than says while dont you let your dog of the lead and let it play with my dogs i so no as i am trying to train her than when she got closer she said is that a lurcher i said yes than she started saying its one of them dogs that are used for badger baiting where as i said no rabbits she than said no its badger baiting as i seen it on tv and i am going to ring the police and rspca i walked of holding my breath. bloody idiot

I know exactly how you feel I had an old biddy screaming at me because I was biking a dog,she phoned the RSPCA and I got a visit asking to look at my," half-starved greyhound" Inan ,well you know how he's bred. Ignorance is PISS.

I remember the hare coursing episode...... With John craven hiding behind the police shouting nobody wants you here....... absolute shithouse

Aye old John is a bit of a banner waving type, too bad he couldn't have spent some time with Jack Hargreaves or Phil Drabble before stepping out of the newsround studio

• Like 2

I had this shit happen to me to, not out with the lurcher but out with my dobes. Dumb dog walking lass with 7 dogs not a single one under any kind of control.

First one came over the bridge over the canal, growled at my dobes (who I had sat next to me, had a feeling this was all gonna unfold) then another came across, then the bird going "winston, julie come on, then 3 more followed her, then a f****n massive mastiff came over...........then the rest

Now I aint prejudice against any kind of dog but this fool couldn't even control the two shitzus that came over first, let alone a 12 stone Mastiff, so while she is tryin to grab all these dogs I said "aw come on, you're starting to take the piss now" Anyway once she managed to collect these dogs with the help of a passer by she went back over the bridge and screamed "Your dogs should be muzzled, they are vicious so that nearby walkers could hear her" what a prick I thought "f**k off" is what I shouted, the passer by that helped her just looked baffled, lol.

Google how many dogs she can walk in that area, councils set limits nowadays. Then next time ring the cops and tell them you are being hounded (get it) by an out of control pack of dogs.

She would do it to you !!!

Nah, i didn't want the dogs getting in the shit, the DDA is pretty harsh these days :(