Ill Informed Idiots

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how can you educate the idiot public when we cant keep our own house in order, a swift look on fb sites convinces me im surrounded by fecking idiots getting into the dog game ,atb mc

Every book or magazine article written on fieldsports is or at least should be written to show the true facts about our way of life. BUT, these articles and stories are in mags and books that we, our

C4 would probably go for it as long as you marry the lurcher , have its nose pierced get your nob tattooed and weigh stone!

Should have played her at her own game and called the police stating there is a woman in the area with dogs she can't controll which is causing mahyhem and an accident waiting to happen and gave her business details see if she so quick to judge then

should have done didnt have my phone on me just wanted to get my pup home and check her over

Tipical aint it when you need them never got them lol Sod's law not to stop you stick In her into em now if you know her details certainly would put the cat amongst the pigeons for her doubt she has the correct insurances and stuff she needs to offer this service would teach the bitch a lesson

Gets me how when the media such as country file etc describes hare coursing saying the dogs usually lurchers are highly trained to savage the hare.

The media and I'll informed idiots haven't a clue

if i could like that 5 times i would lol they don't have a clue half these folk reporting about it

• Like 1

Gets me how when the media such as country file etc describes hare coursing saying the dogs usually lurchers are highly trained to savage the hare.

if i could like that 5 times i would lol they don't have a clue half these folk reporting about it

Tell me about, also highly organised gangs while hare coursing or lamping with dogs pinch farm equipment lol

Every book or magazine article written on fieldsports is or at least should be written to show the true facts about our way of life.

BUT, these articles and stories are in mags and books that we, ourselves choose to buy.

The anti's however, get their rubbish printed in the daily rags AKA. as the tabloids.

People buy these for the horses, T.V. or page 3 etc. but unfortunately they also read the rubbish about hunting. And lets face it, these rags are a business and exaggerated or completely untrue hunting stories appeal more to the public than a story of a local rabbit catcher or a lad who shoots a pheasant for his dinner.

It's also the same with T.V. programs.

Also, we have to face the fact that within our own ranks (even though we don't want them) there are those who bring us all down .

Just my own opinion but I think it's up to every single one of us to be an ambassador for fieldsports every time we're out and behave and appear in a respectable, approachable and professional manner, even if you would at times be tempted to give some ignoramus a punch in the nose.

• Like 9

Tell me about, also highly organised gangs while hare coursing or lamping with dogs pinch farm equipment lol

there full of shit dsaying things like that to scare the public and its working

find out if she has a boss and let them know same thing happened to me when out with the terriers on a fox call out job woman who grazes horses on the land found out who her boss was and told the farmer what happened needless to say she was looking for new grazing land a few days later dont let this happen or she will hassle you all the time nip it the bud now she basically called you a badger baiter are you ok with that what if she called you a nonce or a peado thats whats wrong nowadays we bury our heads well i dont if youve nothing to hide be proud of what you do and the dogs you do it with atb :victory: