Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

I was out again tonight with mine, was out at about half 9, just in the door now, alot of lamping done and just tested the batts, 3/4 full. Thats not bad going, and i had it on full power any time it was on. They are a decent handy lamp, ye should all have them before next weekend i recon.

• Like 2

I've heard feck all about mine. :-(

But hands up FD. You've been on the ball with these.

Well done mate.

I got sn email this morn about you one mate, she asked me to double check and make sure the address was right, i think the northern ireland/ uk confused her!! Will prob be processed by now and ill have confirmation of it very soon.

Same goes for you redcharge and d lloyd, will have details very shortly for ye,

Mine just arrived - woo hoo! Lucky I'm not at work today so was here to answer the door to dhl. Had a quick play; initial observations -

# you need to take each battery out and remove the labels at each end

# the batteries say Acebeam not Panasonic - are these the ones we were expecting? I thought we were getting Panasonic?

# torch looks very well made and sits nicely in the hand. Very smooth thread mechanism to open the battery compartment

# easy to adjust the different brightness settings

# brightest setting does look to have quite a wide spill but until tested at night can't really judge

# nicely made belt holster though doubt I'd actually use it as I reckon it's probably small enough to sit nicely in a coat pocket

# lanyard a nice touch though again I doubt I'd actually use it out lamping as it's quite short meaning you'd need to keep the torch pretty close to your chest in use - I like to have a bit more arm movement

# 3 different charger attachments - USB, mains and car cigarette lighter

# 2 spare O rings

All in all looks great, and a nice sturdy carry case to boot that should keep it safe while not in use. Look forward to trying it out at night...

Once again, big thanks to FD for all his hard work and effort in setting this up.

• Like 5

Mine just arrived - woo hoo! Lucky I'm not at work today so was here to answer the door to dhl. Had a quick play; initial observations -

# the batteries say Acebeam not Panasonic - are these the ones we were expecting? I thought we were getting Panasonic?

# torch looks very well made and sits nicely in the hand. Very smooth thread mechanism to open the battery compartment

# brightest setting does look to have quite a wide spill but until tested at night can't really judge

# nicely made belt holster though doubt I'd actually use it as I reckon it's probably small enough to sit nicely in a coat pocket

# lanyard a nice touch though again I doubt I'd actually use it out lamping as it's quite short meaning you'd need to keep the torch pretty close to your chest in use - I like to have a bit more arm movement

# 2 spare O rings

All in all looks great, and a nice sturdy carry case to boot that should keep it safe while not in use. Look forward to trying it out at night...

Once again, big thanks to FD for all his hard work and effort in setting this up.

Lucky bstd

• Like 1

# 2 spare O rings

Mine is somewhere in the back of a DHL van ? Wish the fooker would hurry up as I need to go pick my dogs food up I have ordered :hmm:I haven't had any texts, with a time of arrival(not complaining btw) From Hong Kong to my City in a day is not bad going

I never liked you anyway krawnden. Lol let us know how you get on with it pal over weekend mines not here until Monday then I'm working away so looks like next weekend before I get chance to play with mine

Have you looked on the DHL site bud, your only up the road from me. Where is your parcel now mate?

I never liked you anyway krawnden. Lol let us know how you get on with it pal over weekend mines not here until Monday then I'm working away so looks like next weekend before I get chance to play with mine

Haha :laugh: I'll try and get out and video a comparison with my Striker. But as I'll be doing it on my own I'm not sure how easy that'll be...

Have you looked on the DHL site bud, your only up the road from me. Where is your parcel now mate?

Mine was showing as still in HK only yesterday, so based on how quickly it arrived from there I'd say there's a good chance that even you boys in the land of kilts and Irn-Bru shouldn't have to wait too long....

P.S. Forgot to say earlier - no customs payment on mine :toast:

• Like 1

Got mine today came with a European two pin plug that went out the window and is now charging with my iPhone plug :-) filter I orderd is a bit big so I'll have to adjust a little happy days and I'll try and get out over the next few days and test it cheers FD

• Like 1