Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Gaffer them batteries are shite!! Tell me after you use them for awhile they are decent!!! They is no such 18650 as a 5000mAh and that is what your ones are labelled as..... There are plenty of reviews of them online!!! None so good!!!

Secondly not all 18650's are button top, so for the fella that asked, yes it is 18650 button top cells your after. 3400mAh panasonic protected cells are the best you can possibly buy at the moment. They are around 10pounds EACH......

• Like 6

At last my new batteries have turned up so I can have a good outing now see what the weather is tonight and give it a test with good batteries this time round

I've ordered one of these but without batteries. Do I need to buy button or flat tops?

Button top mate, flat top 18650's wont run this torch!

Atb.

• Like 1

Jst been out and tried mine for the first time, at first i thought it was going to be a pain in the arse 2 handed operation, but after a bit i got the hang of using it 1 handed,keep it switched on and turn it up on the dial, {it could do with a off on the dial], beam is quite wide,but very long, probably 7 to 8 hundred yards.It seems a usefull bit of kit, time will tell, came home with a couple of bunnies.test it on a decent night and see how long it lasts.Brian

It has an off on the dial mate!!! Its the one after the highest beam and before the strobe!!

Gaffer them batteries are shite!! Tell me after you use them for awhile they are decent!!! They is no such 18650 as a 5000mAh and that is what your ones are labelled as..... There are plenty of reviews of them online!!! None so good!!!

Secondly not all 18650's are button top, so for the fella that asked, yes it is 18650 button top cells your after. 3400mAh panasonic protected cells are the best you can possibly buy at the moment. They are around 10pounds EACH......

Yup i gave £40 for 4 batteries. I got the panasonic protected ones.
  • Like 1

I think the problem,with the cheaper ones ,is they are recycled batteries,

they don't all carry the same voltage or

Amperes ,a sure fire way to wreck torches,start fires and wreck any good batteries you may have,they also don't last as long as they are usually already part through their life in a laptop or power tool etc etc .

Buy cheap buy twice (usually)

there's plenty on the net about them ,I think a few links have been put on this thread early on.

• Like 1