Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Good man foxdigger. Pity you didn't do this a couple of week ago. I'd have saved a few quid. But i'll say this. i can see a lot of lightforce and deben gear getting sold on once the K50 has been tried. Once again...good man foxdigger. You have my utmost respect for going out of your way to help what are imo complete strangers :thumbs:

Just to add. Why the bloody hell would anyone want to fit a handle to it?? It's a handy concealed torch and fitting a handle just makes it look more Lampified imo. i'm sticking a decent lanyard on mine so it hangs round the neck and is straight to hand when needed. When not needed it'll be hanging underneath my coat out of sight. Why turn a nice looking torch(because that's what it is in essence) into something akin to frankenstein's monster with dodgy looking handle's sticking out of it.

• Like 4

Good man foxdigger. Pity you didn't do this a couple of week ago. I'd have saved a few quid. But i'll say this. i can see a lot of lightforce and deben gear getting sold on once the K50 has been tried. Once again...good man foxdigger. You have my utmost respect for going out of your way to help what are imo complete strangers :thumbs:Just to add. Why the bloody hell would anyone want to fit a handle to it?? It's a handy concealed torch and fitting a handle just makes it look more Lampified imo. i'm sticking a decent lanyard on mine so it hangs round the neck and is straight to hand when needed. When not needed it'll be hanging underneath my coat out of sight. Why turn a nice looking torch(because that's what it is in essence) into something akin to frankenstein's monster with dodgy looking handle's sticking out of it.

Lmao mate, wouldnt be half as scary looking as some of the monsters going using them i recon mate!!!!

Cheers for that pal, its not that much hassle and hopefully sombody else will do similar with some other equipment that would be of use to us or better than what we already have.

Not sure if theses are the same lamp makers of the k50 but on alibaba . com you can get a x40 which looks the same as the ace beam x40 I bet there much cheaper I found the tracer 150 0n this site for £18 if you bulk buy.

I will try do a link for youhttp://microbluebear.en.alibaba.com/ you never know may do the k50 too.

Just asked how much for the k50 in a quantity of 20

• Like 1

Ah go on ,go on ,go on ,you sound like father Ted's house keeper,Get me down for one f/d feck it send the details

Lol, mrs doyle, ahh goooo on ted!!!

Thats great roy, ill send you the info so mate. Your number 8 so far roy.