Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

Think it was 3.5 hrs on constant full power but put that to the fact the torch isn't on every minute you are out plus you'd be better spotting game on lower power ,plus the fact the batteries will go in your back pocket means a long night on the lamp would be easy within its capabilities,sounds all good to me .

Plus 2 good reviews,can't be bed.I'd like to see for myself though

i want to see one in action 1st roy but it does sound good to me and those batteries way f**k all too

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and handy, Nobody knows what your upto!!

Elaine from acebeam is gone away to work out the best price she can do for 100 complete kits, i.e lamp, batts, charger the lot, all in its own carry box. If there is enough interest after we get final price and lads pay deposits i can order them. If lads fancy clubbing together and throwing a fiver or similar into a kitty then i can order one and we can do like the THL book club and pass the one lamp about so lads can use it and see what its like for themselves before ordering, lamp arrives, two nights max to give it a quick run, charge it fully and post to next in line the following day..... Only a thought but at least you get to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY

could we get a filler put in with it if price is right ill defo have one with a oringe fillter.

If there are enough lads interested in chipping in a fiver ive no problem getting one to pass around, when its finished doing the rounds we could sell it for handy money and put the 60 or 70 quid in the kitty for a bulk order if everyone was happy with that.... At the end of they day i think arrangements like this in a group are a massive help when considering buying anything, generate a bit of interest, get a kitty going, buy a test piece and pass it round, you like you buy, if not your down a fiver but tried it and not down big bucks for somthing you dont want!!

I dont know how to get this organised so a bit of help (maybe mods) or opinions and i will definatly try to accomodate the group and get one to pass around.

• Like 2

I will email them tomorrow and find out if that would be a runner, i doubt acebeam will send one from hong kong for nowt on the possibility that we may buy 100 of them! Id imagine most companies get that type of email at least once a day!!! I will try tho!

If there are enough lads interested in chipping in a fiver ive no problem getting one to pass around, when its finished doing the rounds we could sell it for handy money and put the 60 or 70 quid in the kitty for a bulk order if everyone was happy with that.... At the end of they day i think arrangements like this in a group are a massive help when considering buying anything, generate a bit of interest, get a kitty going, buy a test piece and pass it round, you like you buy, if not your down a fiver but tried it and not down big bucks for somthing you dont want!!

I dont know how to get this organised so a bit of help (maybe mods) or opinions and i will definatly try to accomodate the group and get one to pass around.

I'd certainly chip in a fiver for a test like this - good idea.

• Like 1

I'd certainly chip in a fiver for a test like this - good idea.

Spot on, need a few more lads that may be thinking about one to chip in and get to try it out...