Foxy X Charlie

Roberto m you don't now me but I own pip and I now you bred him just won't to say thanks because he has been the the best dog I have ever had and now at Seven year old he has left me and some of my mates some good young dogs and your right not everything come from buddy with that litter oldkim teft her mark aswell

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roberto m you don't now me but I own pip and I now you bred him just won't to say thanks because he has been the the best dog I have ever had and now at Seven year old he has left me and some of my ma

Yea

Bang on

Posted Images

Wasn't there a litter out of Jamie x rose sure they buddy x Sonia x buddy x another bitch can't for the life of me remember what though think the pups only be young be good to see how they turn out heard scouser a real class act too be good too see how the pups of him go..

Jamie Buddy x red Sonia X rose buddy x Kim

Roberto m you don't now me but I own pip and I now you bred him just won't to say thanks because he has been the the best dog I have ever had and now at Seven year old he has left me and some of my mates some good young dogs and your right not everything come from buddy with that litter oldkim teft her mark aswell

Pleased about that mate , pip and Belle were more like Kim than the others mine threw to buddy stamp wise , but i was tempted to keep pip as he was a nice pup , Kim was from Sankys Dancer to Tom Murrys Smokey very good litter , the pups iv seen out of Rose look the part nice stamp

• Like 1

Judy was a good bitch, no dowt about that, she was never best dog in the car tho... Don't remember many days where she came back as top dog of the day. Definitely a bitch I'd of owned tho. Yes jy lent me her to pup out of, pups didn't turn out as good as I'd liked, they could run but didn't have the gob they should of.judy went to Carson and barney.. Tbh honest if I'd have to choose from best bitch I'd personally seen from buddy I'd choose roxy over Judy, best iv heard of tho would be belle,

Edited by baz
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...