I.d These Prints

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wombles mate. You'd better get rid of them before the little fucckers have your hubcaps away   I hear Paulus is an expert on Wombles and eradication methods

Claws visible (not cat), the 3 visible toes form a fairly circular print, not oval (fox) or wide spread (badger). My best guess would be a dog, but I'm far from an expert, lol.

Pine marten?

Posted Images

what kind of birds you keeping behind sheep netting

No birds mate there free range ranging over 10 acres locked up at night there just egg layers etc . I've tracked it twice now where it's gone through then pulled the birds through the wire when it's leaving the field I thought it was a fox but puzzled me as there so small . Edited by budharley

mink?

I thought that mate . There is a stray cat knocking about aswell . Last night it took two Pekins between 4and 630pm . I normally let the birds out at 730am my dad locks up at 630pm the Pekins had knocked the stick holding their door open so where roosting outside . My dad counted up two missing this after noon he looked around and found the pile of feathers two fields away .i came home from working down south and found that track and a small Peking feather on it . Edited by budharley