Fecking Tossers

:hmm: This is why, one fine day, there will be a licensing system for ALL air rifles and pistols. We will all have to register each and every air rifle/pistol we currently own. And it will be made tough for anyone to get into the sport legitimately if they haven't already got a permission or membership to a gun club. If it's not licensing, it likely will be the easiest route and an outright ban will be brought into force and that will be that. Over and out.

Those of us who have never broken the law at all and shoot our guns responsibly, will be punished as it's easier and cheaper to outlaw the lot in one go, than go spending expensive and dwindling Police resources on trying to catch individual morons who commit acts like this. There are enough people already, baying for an end to airgun ownership as it is at the moment.

You'll see! :huh:

• Like 4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son inlaw was driving along the road that passes by a well known woodland and public park in bedlington when he hears an all mity bang on the side of the car on stopping the car and having a look t

This is why, one fine day, there will be a licensing system for ALL air rifles and pistols. We will all have to register each and every air rifle/pistol we currently own. And it will be made tough for

It's only the legal fire arms holders that suffer because of these clowns

:hmm: This is why, one fine day, there will be a licensing system for ALL air rifles and pistols. We will all have to register each and every air rifle/pistol we currently own. And it will be made tough for anyone to get into the sport legitimately if they haven't already got a permission or membership to a gun club. If it's not licensing, it likely will be the easiest route and an outright ban will be brought into force and that will be that. Over and out.

Those of us who have never broken the law at all and shoot our guns responsibly, will be punished as it's easier and cheaper to outlaw the lot in one go, than go spending expensive and dwindling Police resources on trying to catch individual morons who commit acts like this. There are enough people already, baying for an end to airgun ownership as it is at the moment.

You'll see! :huh:

then every one will be deprived and it will be like round here ..the poor kids can only throw bricks and scaffold poles at the trains ...it got serious one day and news worthy when one of the vandals was see with an air gun

• Like 3

Same thing happened to my old man he was driving past some woodland in Horsforth and a pellet came straight through the drivers window luckily not hitting him he rang police at the road side and they were not interested in the slightest

Roll on the day they licence air guns it won't stop the dicks who buy guns but will certainly help the heartless twats who would shoot passing cars without a care who's in them in my opinion want well let's just say hurting

Atb

Matt

• Like 1

Same thing happened to my old man he was driving past some woodland in Horsforth and a pellet came straight through the drivers window luckily not hitting him he rang police at the road side and they were not interested in the slightest

Roll on the day they licence air guns it won't stop the dicks who buy guns but will certainly help the heartless twats who would shoot passing cars without a care who's in them in my opinion want well let's just say hurting

Atb

Matt

Norfolk Police are a lot more pro active. Driving through to Castle Rising we saw a kid waving a damned great big silver pistol about at the side of the road. Pretty sure it was a BB gun but we called the police anyway. 2 ARV units and a couple of dog units caught the little idiot (little he was about 16). He was hauled away, dad summoned from work wound up with infuriated father and gun given to police despite the youth's protestations.

Coming back from picking one gun up the other half had a pellet fired at her Saab. Cracked the damned windscreen! That was also notified to the police but despite a search they never found the perpetrator. Some forces seem to be more proactive than others!

But I am with Bigmac on this, call the police. But have to agree with Simon, soon all will be licensed, including airsoft and paintball!

• Like 2

Sorry about everybody's misfortunes. There was a lad in Shetland a few weeks ago. Pointing a springer at police in Lerwick. Lucky he wasn't shot. Its beyond words really. Its part of society being anti gun, makes them more attractive because they are used so much on TV. Also, well I joined cadets, got to shoot a SMLE at 14. Taught me discipline, so did my dad.

One thing does rile me, the production of military clones. Evanix spring to mind, a few others too.

If schools encouraged gun clubs, a bit like BASC and the air gun coaching scheme, then things would be better. Then as in Scotland, well the lefties want a total ban.

Be honest, we all know the culprits. Uncouth youth with no real parenting. Also the odd silly drunk with access.

Maybe a few need shooting. It just might deter some. Then of course the lefties will bay for the copper that does it.

No win springs to mind.

• Like 2

Atb

Matt

then they will have to use catapults ...or do they already making it hard to own and use an air gun will lessen the problem because there will be less air guns there seems to be a lot more air guns than shot guns yet the problems with shot guns and there use seems very high to me and disproportionate to the number of UNLICENSED air guns .Maybe tighter controls of shot guns are needed .When the people who request and receive a shot gun license have to have a back ground check If they have no criminal record some of these people get a license and go on to commit crimes with there legal held gun .If when applying for a license people with no criminal records were also stopped from obtaining a license then it would be SAFER .

• Like 1

Hi mac im new to the forum but there is always one or two idiots out there who spoil this lovely sport and give it a bad name, im pleased everyone is fine mac I was not so lucky as I was driving along a country lane and I was shot in the ear. But to this day I still have not found the idiot who shot the rifle. :thumbs:

kj68

• Like 2

Atb

Matt

then they will have to use catapults ...or do they already making it hard to own and use an air gun will lessen the problem because there will be less air guns there seems to be a lot more air guns than shot guns yet the problems with shot guns and there use seems very high to me and disproportionate to the number of UNLICENSED air guns .Maybe tighter controls of shot guns are needed .When the people who request and receive a shot gun license have to have a back ground check If they have no criminal record some of these people get a license and go on to commit crimes with there legal held gun .If when applying for a license people with no criminal records were also stopped from obtaining a license then it would be SAFER .

You do get a background check for shotgun licence!!!

• Like 1

You do get a background check for shotgun licence!!! and still people with a clean criminal record pass and get a shot gun and shoot people , If people with clean criminal records were prevented from owning a shot gun along with all the other reasons then it would be safer

You do get a background check for shotgun licence!!! and still people with a clean criminal record pass and get a shot gun and shoot people , If people with clean criminal records were prevented from owning a shot gun along with all the other reasons then it would be safer

Do you mean no one should have a shotgun licence?

If you have an imaginary population of 300 people 100 mentally ill ,100 criminals and 100 neither ill or criminals all with shotguns .At the end of each year there are 3 murders 1 by a mental 1 by a criminal and 1 by a person neither ill nor criminal .Oh my god these crimes must stop gun control is needed ,so mentally ill and criminals can no longer have guns ..now thank god there is just 1 gun murder a year, gun control works .the 1 murder a year is committed by the right sort of person .So to prevent the 1 murder a year the right sort of person needs to be prevented from having access to a shot gun also .why should innocent people have to run the risk of meeting this right sort of person armed with a shot gun on a bad day .

If you have an imaginary population of 300 people 100 mentally ill ,100 criminals and 100 neither ill or criminals all with shotguns .At the end of each year there are 3 murders 1 by a mental 1 by a criminal and 1 by a person neither ill nor criminal .Oh my god these crimes must stop gun control is needed ,so mentally ill and criminals can no longer have guns ..now thank god there is just 1 gun murder a year, gun control works .the 1 murder a year is committed by the right sort of person .So to prevent the 1 murder a year the right sort of person needs to be prevented from having access to a shot gun also .why should innocent people have to run the risk of meeting this right sort of person armed with a shot gun on a bad day .

I personally think your reading bit much in to this it started as a pellet through a window lol

Just a quick question mate don't you like shotguns?

And you got a vivid imagination going on mate lol

• Like 1