Anyone Else Working Malinois X Greyhounds Or Similar

On 10/01/2021 at 14:42, runem said:

How times change top class saluki/greyhound .......................mal/greyhound 4 month old ,only similarity is the dogs collar .

Can not fault pup in anyway , intelligent ,loyal ,  bold but never aggressive , quiet , resilient to weather , pup is also terrier hard and needs to be held back for own good and that did surprise me.

I have had first cross collie greyhounds and this pup is a much better prospect , 

I will work her as much as possible and see how she turns out .

1443628095370.jpg

20210107_140345[1].jpg

Nice pup that ? You know much about the malinois used mate?

• Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These 2 are first cross with a greyhound sire and Malinois dam. They are litter mates a dog and a bitch. Any one working similar cross's.

They're are doing very well and produced a fairly even litter. Hardy, fearless, clever, but a bit hard to keep occupied. Good with the gun, live stock, not seen ferrets yet, bark/bite on command, fol

These three came from a bitch that was very driven. I was told she failed her police test on the "leave command". However she was not a maniac that would bite anything that moved. The pups have a very

Posted Images

Both parents are workers and work to a good standard in their chosen fields ie guard and coursing .

i will update on the pup when and where it is thought warrented , she will have access to work on a daily basis at one thing or another .

If she is not up to something or is to slow , i will let you know , time will tell .update next month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/01/2021 at 17:35, runem said:

Both parents are workers and work to a good standard in their chosen fields ie guard and coursing .

i will update on the pup when and where it is thought warrented , she will have access to work on a daily basis at one thing or another .

If she is not up to something or is to slow , i will let you know , time will tell .update next month.

Looks a nice pup be interesting to see how it’s built when older wether it throws the mali size or saluki frame , atb