Anyone Else Working Malinois X Greyhounds Or Similar

Llyod90 my bitch is 41/2 and she's very high prey drive bushes, ferrets and lamps occasionally she's very agile and full on jumps & marks to ground not very soft mouthed tho and not shy when she has to grab anything, all that is a bonus as she is here to look after home & family she loves to work be it man or beast. atb Flacko

Sounds a well handy type. I was looking at Lurchers but put it off for long time as have gone back to study a degree , maybe in the future they'd be worth a look but I'd be worried couldn't give it the work or be good enough to train one lol
What you studying?

Social work pal , got placement in a kids home for trouble teenagers this year. Think I'd rather fancy my chances vs one of those mals haha!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These 2 are first cross with a greyhound sire and Malinois dam. They are litter mates a dog and a bitch. Any one working similar cross's.

They're are doing very well and produced a fairly even litter. Hardy, fearless, clever, but a bit hard to keep occupied. Good with the gun, live stock, not seen ferrets yet, bark/bite on command, fol

These three came from a bitch that was very driven. I was told she failed her police test on the "leave command". However she was not a maniac that would bite anything that moved. The pups have a very

Posted Images

Llyod90 my bitch is 41/2 and she's very high prey drive bushes, ferrets and lamps occasionally she's very agile and full on jumps & marks to ground not very soft mouthed tho and not shy when she has to grab anything, all that is a bonus as she is here to look after home & family she loves to work be it man or beast. atb Flacko

Sounds a well handy type. I was looking at Lurchers but put it off for long time as have gone back to study a degree , maybe in the future they'd be worth a look but I'd be worried couldn't give it the work or be good enough to train one lol
What you studying?

Social work pal , got placement in a kids home for trouble teenagers this year. Think I'd rather fancy my chances vs one of those mals haha!

bloody hell , you must have very good patience then :thumbs: some of there young people , you got treat them with kid gloves . I was talking to woman on my dog walks who as try deal with them (social worker) she training , but she told me what they have to put up with , I couldn't do it I end up in jail for GBH lol I rather have Buck pulling me about for 3hours lamping, than 15mins with them kind of young people . :yes:

Gem I don't believe there many of any of the settee shepherd des about ,but folk are seeing for what these breeds can produce in a base type xs but he's like has said think of the very worst behaviour in a lurcher treble it and there yas goes also one can get the vey best of base types for all round lurched work from them ,breeding them ta death likes has all things rings the death of a type for those who like shepherd types stick ta ya collie types and steal well clear of a type that suit very few.atb bunnys.

Gem he looks a fine animal and hope comes good for yas but on a note would it be his lack of drive or turned out foot structure making you not want to breed him, I believe they could be a very good xs for the right folk from the right animalsAnd I also believe if thy only needs ta please thyself and maybe one a 2others go for it forget all theories from those with no experience. Of Ppds Take no head. Atb bunnys.

He has plenty of drive and is exactly what I want/need in a ppd

He's sane, tolerates strangers once he's been introduced to them, worships the kids, high ball drive, loves bite work,is fairly good at tracking, is learning dock diving

The 2 main reasons I won't breed him is his slightly outturned feet and because I haven't competed with him therefore no fancy certificates

As for the dutchies with poor drive that was a different dog from a back yard breeder in lincs called Danielle C.

She has a reputation for producing nervy dutchies with low drive

• Like 1

Gem he seems he could be ok for breeding a would not worry about canine disciplines try him on live game etc preban would be creatures with teeth etc the feet would be rectified with a grey and likes has said it could of caused through poor nutrition has a whelp y'all be surprised on close scrutiny in the dog world how many stud dogs either have physical defects and lots of throw some in there offsprings it's all about selection.atb bunnys

He's sane, tolerates strangers once he's been introduced to them, worships the kids, high ball drive, loves bite work,is fairly good at tracking, is learning dock diving

The 2 main reasons I won't breed him is his slightly outturned feet and because I haven't competed with him therefore no fancy certificates

As for the dutchies with poor drive that was a different dog from a back yard breeder in lincs called Danielle C.

Didn't know you had kids...

I don't but my boyfriend has two.. David is 7 and Faye is 6

Cool as cool. You ditched the husband then?

• Like 1

Yep. The source of all my misery!

Yep. The source of all my misery!

The only time they are not is when they are someone else's!