Best Small 4X4S ?

Fronteras are shite Imo , but a mate as one and it pulls in over 1500 bales of hay every year , moves horses about all year and has no trouble pulling 2 adult thoroughbred horses. He's pulled cattle about with it and all ...

Another mate as an xtrail and it as never missed a beat in the 7 yrs he as owned it

good things about vitaras they dont bog down cause not much weight compared with others . ground clearance is bit of issue but if you get lift kit and big wheels and hydraulics done there awesome . i use to take my standard vitara with set of muds on to a fum day on a working quarry site .i was impressed with it

• Like 1

The nissan x trail - although not strictly 4x4 is very capable of road, but is a 2.2 TDi ground clearance good and get 39 mpg

whys the xtrail not strictly 4x4?

The nissan x trail - although not strictly 4x4 is very capable of road, but is a 2.2 TDi ground clearance good and get 39 mpg

cause they just have buttons to press in cab and no low or high box

its still 4 wheel drive though :laugh:

its still 4 wheel drive though :laugh:
i wouldnt like to take mine to where i use to take my vitara . think id be well bogged in ??