One Law For Them...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that some people, maybe too many of today's youngsters, just want something that will go out all guns blazing on whatever gets up: it's the thrill seekers who are like this, not the owners who

Interesting comments lads...   Personaly,..I like all types,...for me, the lurcher is the ultimate canine...   Nowadays, I run a wee 21" cur cross,...I only hunt up and ferret a handful of woodla

We all have our favoured "type" when it comes to lurchers and there's nothing wrong in that after all life would be boring if we all kept the same BUT within the makeup of our lurchers we have all mat

Gaz a reckon you need the industrial wipes more than anyone. A take it you have not seen many deerhound crosses run if any at all for that matter

Lol. I will send you a link for some good wipes. You need a towel though really.

It's called sarcasm. I run a deerhound cross and love them.

Pass THL Patrick the wipes when you are done ?

• Like 1

Land rover of lurchers

Keep your landrover. I looked at them, then got a vectra estate

deèrhound xs are not vectra estates ...... there more like a pair of hi tech trainers , no c**t really wants them but just cant afford anything better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I wasn't using a metaphor. I mean I actually went out and got a vectra estate after looking at land rovers

But you are right about deerhound crosses. Absolute pish the lot of them.

the lot of them, shows your a thick c**t doesn't it

No my old chucky egg. It shows you are ???

• Like 1

Gaz a reckon you need the industrial wipes more than anyone. A take it you have not seen many deerhound crosses run if any at all for that matter

Lol. I will send you a link for some good wipes. You need a towel though really.

It's called sarcasm. I run a deerhound cross and love them.

Pass THL Patrick the wipes when you are done

for wiping your arse, 3:30 am had a few confidence cans had we gaz hahaha