One Law For Them...

There's a guy downt pub an he said only good deerhoundxs are the smaller bitches and then ain't a true deeerhoundx as they should be tall or when you breed one to a different cross and then it ain't a real deerhoundx either, I'm inclined to believe this man its as tho he never wrong

is this guy down the pub you thinking out loud :hmm:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that some people, maybe too many of today's youngsters, just want something that will go out all guns blazing on whatever gets up: it's the thrill seekers who are like this, not the owners who

Interesting comments lads...   Personaly,..I like all types,...for me, the lurcher is the ultimate canine...   Nowadays, I run a wee 21" cur cross,...I only hunt up and ferret a handful of woodla

We all have our favoured "type" when it comes to lurchers and there's nothing wrong in that after all life would be boring if we all kept the same BUT within the makeup of our lurchers we have all mat

Do you talk when you type or read? If It was me id say so, have you never spoken to man in a pub? I honestly believe him he has a tattoo of a dog on his forearm

:laugh: fair play jm, you're recent posts are cheering me up lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

There's a guy downt pub an he said only good deerhoundxs are the smaller bitches and then ain't a true deeerhoundx as they should be tall or when you breed one to a different cross and then it ain't a real deerhoundx either, I'm inclined to believe this man its as tho he never wrong[/quote

Haha u must sleep in the pub are u sure ur not running this establishment your always speaking about Deerhound crosses as good as any other breed of lurcher if not better. You need to shop around a bit and stop listening to the steamer at the end of the bar. A don't post on here usually for a very gd reason

There's a guy downt pub an he said only good deerhoundxs are the smaller bitches and then ain't a true deeerhoundx as they should be tall or when you breed one to a different cross and then it ain't a real deerhoundx either, I'm inclined to believe this man its as tho he never wrong

That's made my evening!

That's made my evening!

Enlightening isn't it Mr Goodcat

It is indeed :-D.

• Like 1

There's no need to add coursing blood or such likes to them mate, gd all rounders that'll take anything infront of it day or night single handed.a lot o boys run bully xs n so on cos there mates have them or there mates struggling to get rid o a litter of pups out a bitch that's bred every time it breaks so they get it cheap. There ain't no heather where I am and don't have any problems with them been dopey haha maybe a bit laid back around the kennels but that's not a fault in my opinion. Was down boozer getting my tea there guy said you have to stick to your fishing Johnny muddler

Edited to say big dangley legs that cover ground fast

Edited by leo1

good thread andy mate :thumbs:

well this useless twat has all of them in apart from saluki/bull

3018F9C6-56E1-4FCB-B539-F9F15138DE8F_zps

then this other useless twat has sal/bull/grey 1D31CC60-0C75-43A3-ADDB-1E75BAC18BF1_zps

the pair of them please me and thats what matters to me as im a useless twat with them at times ie taking them to the wrong spot,giving stupid slips, running them when injured but ill admit that , as any other time both mutts perform and perform well in my eyes and thats all that matters !! atb steve

then this other useless twat has sal/bull/grey 1D31CC60-0C75-43A3-ADDB-1E75BAC18BF1_zps

the pair of them please me and thats what matters to me as im a useless twat with them at times ie taking them to the wrong spot,giving stupid slips, running them when injured but ill admit that , as any other time both mutts perform and perform well in my eyes and thats all that matters !! atb steve

Black un's a cracker :thumbs:

There's no need to add coursing blood or such likes to them mate, gd all rounders that'll take anything infront of it day or night single handed.a lot o boys run bully xs n so on cos there mates have them or there mates struggling to get rid o a litter of pups out a bitch that's bred every time it breaks so they get it cheap. There ain't no heather where I am and don't have any problems with them been dopey haha maybe a bit laid back around the kennels but that's not a fault in my opinion. Was down boozer getting my tea there guy said you have to stick to your fishing Johnny muddler

How tall are these dopey dogs? What cross are they? Guy in your boozer shouldn't talk about what he dont know, he dont know me, whereas the guy int pub knows dogs, he can stare down the pub standard poodle which I ment to be a real good guard dog

dh x's are far from dopey john i think why you don't see that many like you used to is the fad with them is gone they are still about mind i have a couple of good uns and a few lads on hear have some handy ones but now people move on to the next fad that was bull x gh and now the next fad bull xgh x sall x gh

How tall are these dopey dogs? What cross are they? Guy in your boozer shouldn't talk about what he dont know, he dont know me, whereas the guy int pub knows dogs, he can stare down the pub standard poodle which I ment to be a real good guard dog

dh x's are far from dopey john i think why you don't see that many like you used to is the fad with them is gone they are still about mind i have a couple of good uns and a few lads on hear have some handy ones but now people move on to the next fad that was bull x gh and now the next fad bull xgh x sall x gh

Couldn't agree more

The guy int pub reckons they will be fine as they are crossed with other types

hope it aint the same guy who told me where the was some chanterell mushrooms that turned out to be false chaterells and left me spaced out all night was it lol

Black un's a cracker :thumbs:

cheers mate he does what i need him to do and thats all i ask from him :thumbs:

Half crosses Just shy o 30 tts. big dopey dangley no use for nothing. Am not on here to argue over who's gt the better dog. My dog pleases me and that's all that matters. What dogs do u run ?

Oh your dogs better Tha mine mate, my dog is old and crippled now, and among other things she has deerhound in her, but she won't no deerhoundx. So jo arguments from me, yours will be better. But at 2 and a half foot at shoulder you got to joking to call them allrounders lol maybe if you lived in American plains lol guy int pub also calls them duh hounds, he said they look at you with that duh look before deciding to chase something

Oh that's right a 4got my dog needs his shin pads when he runs a rabbit haha if there was many rabbits around here I'd still have the same as a do. If they can pick a tennis ball up whilst running flat out a can insure rabbits ain't a problem for big dogs it depends on the dog itself, if it wants it quarry it'll have it no matter where they are