Lokking A Fox Only Bolting Terrier

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and if it wont bend it may snap. a good bolter or terrier that can be called of is the most usefull sort of terrier there is. if you have pest control in mind. you can have ten foxes bolted by the tim

I had this dog off milliken for a friend. The dog was described as a dog to use to bolt with but wouldn't stay long enough to have a long dig to. His description of the dog was spot on. I had the dog

For all you hard men and your dogs. This goes for any dog not just terriers. When you "test" your dog when does it prove it's self? FFS It's like a computer game, as if it completes the next level, it

some people class them as gold dust others would say they are culls depends what you want

aren't you the big rough tough terrier man lol

far from it mate just one mans gold is another mans dirt a few years ago i had a we border lakeland dog dug him once was a out and out bolter was gonna do the decent thing then changed my mind as a fella of here new someone for him that just wanted him for bolting to the gun on a estate he shoot a hell of alot of foxes with that dog fair play the man had bit of use for him and good luck to them

• Like 6

some people class them as gold dust others would say they are culls depends what you want

aren't you the big rough tough terrier man lol

far from it mate just one mans gold is another mans dirt a few years ago i had a we border lakeland dog dug him once was a out and out bolter was gonna do the decent thing then changed my mind as a fella of here new someone for him that just wanted him for bolting to the gun on a estate he shoot a hell of alot of foxes with that dog fair play the man had bit of use for him and good luck to them

I had this dog off milliken for a friend. The dog was described as a dog to use to bolt with but wouldn't stay long enough to have a long dig to. His description of the dog was spot on. I had the dog picked up , by friends, from milliken in northern Ireland and the guy would not even take a drink for the dog he just wanted a good home for it. The dog as a superb home bolting to the gun on moorland in Yorkshire. Sometimes someone's cull is another mans golden goose. Edited by jessdale
  • Like 13

yes id love another in the yard, had many a bolt with charlie to many a deep place not diggable,and as a lot of lads who know me on here ive had plenty of good terriers over the last 25 years,but like they say there like rocking horse shit good look on your search mate

I can see whats happening here all the jackers are going to get sold for good money now they like gold dust put the c***s to sleep end of people breeding out of shit to make more coin peddlers paradise now jackin terriers if terrier doesnt stay til dug to pts id say unless you get neutered first so no pups can be produced from failed earth dogs

• Like 4