A Great Nights Lamping With Lass

had a spot of lamping on some new turf last night... didn't start great but picked up after a few fields, lass ran terrific showing how well she can strike and turn... her retrieving was a bit off but improve over the course of the night, back to tennis ball and rabbit skin dummy retrieving I think... but all in all I couldn't be more happy with her work rate she never fails to impress us guys and she sure is showing the hang of nailing squatter... cheers rew and witton enjoy it lads... thanks for looking

p.s we caught a rabbit with no ears what you guys reckon has happened to it... I was thinking snare...

post-27380-0-44750800-1416682053_thumb.jpg

post-27380-0-38842000-1416682109_thumb.jpg

post-27380-0-08149700-1416682133_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Top night again. Lass just keeps proving her worth each outing. Tomo I didn't take my dog so I could film but she will be out this week. Thanks for the tip off btw. Its funny because I was looking at the same place other week. I managed to capture some great runs, so will stick them on this dvd im hoping to put together. Its a shame the time passed so quickly, thought we might have done the 20. Was does it matter really though.

Heres two clips you might like to watch.

http://youtu.be/1b_ycLEyfxg

http://youtu.be/BBaHbTgNl4s

Nice bitch mate and seems to be putting a few in the bag for you. Just a piece of advice i heard you mention about the retrieving. From the video i can see that you walk to the dog maybe just give the dog a bit more time to reteieve right into hand. Instead of walking to it maybe try walking away slightly worth a try if you havent already tried it. Atb for the season shaun