Little F-In Idiots

3 fourteen year olds arrested in Chester-le-street for shooting a 12 year old with an air rifle. Left the .22 pellet stiuck in his forehead inches from his eye. I'd love 5 mins with the little pricks. The young lad was watching footy with his mates at his local park!

the air rifle will be confiscated[if the cops have it] the dumb asses will get a good ticking off maybe do a tiny bit of community work and that will be the end of the situation -they need a good thrashing

• Like 1

Completely off subject and they are little wankers that should have there throats cut.

But. I have to say, I love the caption on the police tape... As if we're wondering what it is.

The person that came up with that caption should get a pay rise.

• Like 1

Completely off subject and they are little wankers that should have there throats cut.

But. I have to say, I love the caption on the police tape... As if we're wondering what it is.

The person that came up with that caption should get a pay rise.

Aye mate that's comedy gold!

not trying to belittle the injury or the severity of the incident .When I was a child I had a similar injury an older boy threw a piece of hard wood into the air it came back down hitting me giving me a similar wound .We dont know if this incident was deliberate or accidental over shoot due to poor supervision .good ammo for the antis lucky this wasnt a bow or sling shot could have been worse tougher air gun controls will make this more likely .As a child where I grew up sling shots were ilegal but we all had them .On the net now you can see how to build bows and catapults with power and accuracy .A modern compound bow will out class a smooth bore musket one is tightly controlled one is not .Any one thinking of tightening up on air guns should think of this .also people thinking these guns have no real power may be a problem so better education my help .When my father was younger he and his friends played wars with mates with there air guns I did the same other people I have met over the years did the same to. none of us thought it was possible to get a serious injury now older and wiser I know it is .no one I know got hurt bad but clearly people do .so plenty of information out there seems to be working .gun crime seems to be dropping that hasnt helped in scotland so who knows .