Deer Poaching Crack Down

Deer poaching alert! Over the coming days and weeks there will be a peak in this crime. While an Garda Síochána and the National Parks and Wildlife Service will be at their most active in detecting such criminal activity we would urge legitimate hunters and members of the public to report suspected activity to their local Garda station, NPWS ranger or contact us in confidence. Thank you to everyone who has made reports to date, they have made a real difference with detections and convictions at an all time high. Such criminals are no friend of the hunting or rural community. Please like and share this post to help spread the message. The Fallow deer in this image were illegally killed by lurchers and bludgeoned to death in recent days with the carcassess dumped.

10629756_827010933988216_649819166040014

well.....the fact that they've been gutted suggests to me they were hardly 'dumped'...... :victory:

Every year at about this time they wheel the same old crap out about crackdowns...

where's it say they were gutted

They look gutted to me, if that buck wasn't gutted it would have a paunch like it had swallowed a space hopper...deer don't take long to swell up IMO.

• Like 4

well.....the fact that they've been gutted suggests to me they were hardly 'dumped'...... :victory:

Every year at about this time they wheel the same old crap out about crackdowns...

They look gutted to me, if that buck wasn't gutted it would have a paunch like it had swallowed a space hopper...deer don't take long to swell up IMO.
See I thought the does next to the buck had started to swell?

I see what you mean but i think that's her ribcage from the front angle..... when they've been laid for a while their stomachs will swell so that they're bigger than the ribcage. But thats JMo..... :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 off the does do look as though they possibly havent been gutted. i would deffinatly say the others have. as jd has pointed out the bloat in no time at all with there guts in.

• Like 1