Another Eu Bill...

It's something to do with the so called black economy being factored into the sums these days. This EU demand aside, makes you wonder just how much of a real recovery we're seeing here in this country. Is our economy really better off, or is the government being made to look better by the fact that they're now including illegal drugs, prostitution, cash in hand work, duty free fags etc when they're working the figures out? :hmm:

Cons - Lab Goverments will tailor figures to suit whatever situation they talking about at any given time

Our two party politics is proven to be dog shit

It does not work

Robbers from those two party's are proven thieves and liars so why believe anything they say

Are the electorate of Great Britain really that Stupid ?

Yes......

• Like 3

Are the electorate of Great Britain really that Stupid ?

Yes......

:hmm: :hmm: difficult choice :laugh: but have to agree. Thick as three short planks politically wise most of them. Some even believe that UKIP will be different. Now that is a :laugh:

TC

At least 70% of the voting public will vote either Tory or labour at the next general election. Labour are banking on immigrants, benefit claimants and northern idiots, (me da and grandad voted labour, so will I), to get them the 35% they need to win, although it looks like the Scots have finally woken up and may spoil Labours party by rejecting them and voting SNP. If only people thought about their vote.... They don't have to vote UKIP a if that's not for them, (although I will be voting UKIP), they could vote for an independent, and give the establishment a shock !

Says how out of touch with the true British people the labour party are when they rely on a large percentage of immigrants to shore their party up.

Anyone who would consider voting for them genuinely has amnesia or mental issues.

• Like 2

At least 70% of the voting public will vote either Tory or labour at the next general election. Labour are banking on immigrants, benefit claimants and northern idiots, (me da and grandad voted labour, so will I), to get them the 35% they need to win, although it looks like the Scots have finally woken up and may spoil Labours party by rejecting them and voting SNP. If only people thought about their vote.... They don't have to vote UKIP a if that's not for them, (although I will be voting UKIP), they could vote for an independent, and give the establishment a shock !

Labour might be in for a shock in some towns were the northern idiots live hopefully.I seem to think labour did better in parts of london in the last council elections.

Looks like Cameron has dug a big hole for himself, all this talk about not paying, and reforming the EU if he gets nothing, then what does he do?

Pull out, I don't thinks so, any slight reform he gets, he will say its been a resounding success.

Don't think it's question of 'if' he gets nothing. He's already been clearly told that that's what he'll get ! Personally, I think he'll be lucky to get nothing. He's the leader of a party that is essentially Euro-sceptic, but, because we're members, he is forced to extol it's virtues (such as they are !) - quite an impressive balancing act,really !

He's slowly painting himself into a corner, but like those before him, he's putting off the inevitable, hoping it will become someone else's problem........... or, as they all do when there's a vote, referendum or election to be had, stall for time until conditions are in your favour !

Edited by Blackbriar

or hes engineering himself a nice little EU job just like blair and both kinnocks did then let someone else take the fallout

you could be on to something there, mate !

In the last few days 'We're not paying it' has became 'We're not paying that much' to today's 'We're not paying that much by the deadline'. (The natural progression leads to 'Oh, OK then !')

You are dead right fekin northern idiots have voted a labour crime commishener back in in south yorks unbelievable.