can sombody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was at school we were taught the equation for working out speed was distance divided by time so i say 6 mph

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks3bitesize/s..._motion_7.shtml

:thumbs:

edit to say :wallbash: how thick am i i should think before i type it 10 mph of course it is :duh: if you travel 60 miles in sixty Min's then you are doing 60 mph if you do 5 miles in sixty Min's you do 5mph so if you do 5 miles in 30 Min's you would do 10 in an hour.

If it was a simple division of 30 divided by 5 it would be 6.

but seeing as were dealing with a governing factor of MPH first you have to find the value of distance traveled within that time frame, which in this case would be 10miles (10mph) and seeing as your time of travel was 30mins and you traveled only 5miles. if you look you will see the time spent traveling is halved as is the distance traveled so the goverening factor of mph stays the same. so in answer to your question you were traveling at 10mph.

SNOOPs, why? :blink:

After consulting with leading mathematicians,and the most powerful computers,i have found the answer.

Snoop,by a new speedo cable,you tight f*****r,and stop asking silly questions. :feck::feck:

After consulting with leading mathematicians,and the most powerful computers,i have found the answer.

Snoop,by a new speedo cable,you tight f*****r,and stop asking silly questions. :feck::feck:

but untill then it's 10 miles an hour. Or if your a runner it's 6 minute per mile pace.

please ...if i was driving 5 miles and it took me 30 mintues...whats the average speed ...anybody work it out for me please ....cheers snoop ....... :thumbs:

snoop mate its ten mph, nothing more,nothing less, ask tommy he'll tell you

Edited by bullet
please ...if i was driving 5 miles and it took me 30 mintues...whats the average speed ...anybody work it out for me please ....cheers snoop ....... :thumbs:

RIGHT IF IT TOOK YOU 60 MINS TO DO 5 MILE =5 MPH AND THEN YOU DONE THE SAME DISTANCE IN HALF THE TIME WOULD IT NOT MEAN YOU DONE IT TWICE AS FAST =10 MPH :blink:

:signthankspin::D:wallbash: :crazy:

:clapper: thought about it again. IF it takes 30 minutes to do 5 miles surely thats 5 miles an hour. 60 minutes to do 10 miles surely then 5 miles an hour. what you got a horse an cart?? :hmm:

How did he work out the milage if speedos broken and he ain't got a watch so how did he work out the time sun dials on roof and in the shade?

twins :yes: