can sombody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers but is it six or ten mph ....this is important ... :D thanks again for your replys :thumbs:

Snoop i cant work out if your thick as f**k or just taking the piss as usual.As stated if you were travelling at ten miles an hour,then if you halve both numbers that makes ten mph (5 miles in 30 mins) now if you were on water well that would be nautical miles which changes everything. :thumbs: I await the punchline with baited breath :clapper:

:D iam thick as fook :doh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: not smart reply for this one bill ....because i cant come up with one ...why ?????????? because iam thick as fook ... :thumbs::clapper::clapper::clapper:

please ...if i was driving 5 miles and it took me 30 mintues...whats the average speed ...anybody work it out for me please ....cheers snoop ....... :thumbs:

30 divided by 5 means 6mph. So you must be walking very fast!! :laugh:

Right, here we go. Ive got two conflicting answers here and its doing my head in!! I refer to my earlier answer....................Both people here have degrees!!

Laura says: 30 mins divided by the distance of 5 miles = 6 mph.

Declan says: if you drove at 10mph (MILES PER HOUR!!!!!) for 60 minutes (1HOUR) you would drive 10 miles in an hour!

Therefore, if you drive 10mph in 30 mins (HALF AN HOUR!) you would travel half the distance you would travel in an hour with your answer being 5 miles!

Declan says: if you drove at 10mph (MILES PER HOUR!!!!!) for 60 minutes (1HOUR) you would drive 10 miles in an hour!

Therefore, if you drive 10mph in 30 mins (HALF AN HOUR!) you would travel half the distance you would travel in an hour with your answer being 5 miles!

Oh FFS

Miles per hour, MILES PER HOUR - the anwser is in the question.

How many Miles ? 5 How many hours ? Half an hour

So speed = 5 miles / 0.5 Hours = 10 mph

This 30 divided by 5 nonsense gives you 30 minutes divided by 5 miles = 6 MINUTES per mile.

So for every 6 minutes you travel one mile

How many minutes in an hour ? 60 minutes.

How many '6 minutes' are there in 60 minutes ? 10. So in an hour you go 10 miles - guess what 10 miles an hour.

:wallbash:

never mind snoop...either 6 or 10 isnt enough....if your wanting to win comps your dog needs to be really fit, up the miles to 12 miles per hour :thumbs:
comps baz :whistling: i dont enter comps :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Snoops i think you've been flashed somewhere and since your speedo cable was broke

your wondering if your going to recieve a speeding fine eh,naughty boy?Either that or you just bought a new running dog and it chased a rabbit but didn't catch it,so you measured the distance to find out

how fast the new dog can run eh,your not thick pal,your a genius,but in case you haven't registered

the answer it's 10 MPH,now everone watch out for a dog for sale or a dodgy motor by Snoops LOL,

Higgins.

please ...if i was driving 5 miles and it took me 30 mintues...whats the average speed ...anybody work it out for me please ....cheers snoop ....... :thumbs:

30 divided by 5 means 6mph. So you must be walking very fast!! :laugh:

Right, here we go. Ive got two conflicting answers here and its doing my head in!! I refer to my earlier answer....................Both people here have degrees!!

Did Laura buy her degree online :whistling:

I'm a primary school teacher and it's definitely 10mph! :victory: If you don't all stop this soon I'll show this thread to my year 6s and they can give you marks out of 10 (or should that be marks out of 6?) :haha: