Stun Pellets Lol

Hi all

Friend of my mom has asked me to get rid of some grey squirrels from her garden. I said I'd do it and she replied with i dont want them killed just moved out my garden. As a joke I said I have stun pellets for my gun that just knock them out so I can box them and move them. I said it as a joke but I was belived so oh well :)

• Like 3

Bunny hugger pest control :D I like the thinking, could be a novel way of gaining permissions ;) I just have it in the back of my mind it could turn round and bite you if she finds out :o

What could she do? It's a pest and I have permission to use an air gun on her property. She won't call the police cuz of the embarrassment lol.

Most she can do is call me a cruel f****r :)

What are you going to do if she sees the blood coming out it's face?

Probably best to put it in a blanket that's covered up.

Or, just be honest and say..."I killed them and ate them. Bloody delicious!" haha

Get some pics of how the hunting went. Just remember, if you're shooting up into a tree, be super careful of the backdrop of the shot if the pellet gets deflected and takes out a neighbor's window. You might get caught for not having Stun Pellets!

What are you going to do if she sees the blood coming out it's face?

Probably best to put it in a blanket that's covered up.

Or, just be honest and say..."I killed them and ate them. Bloody delicious!" haha

Get some pics of how the hunting went. Just remember, if you're shooting up into a tree, be super careful of the backdrop of the shot if the pellet gets deflected and takes out a neighbor's window. You might get caught for not having Stun Pellets!

I'll just have to make sure she only sees the carry case or something. I was going to put a blanket over the case and say it will keep them calm if they come to during the car trip lol or some shit like that. Stupid woman.

• 1 month later...

Unbelievable that's the second post on here where grey squirrels are a pest and the folk want them removed but no killed , so you illegally release them to become some one else's problem ???