Another Child. Old Parents

The reason is in your first sentence, obviously insecure.

TC

or maybe he just wants to knob a twenty year old .

Again insecure. :yes:

TC

so does that mean because I want to knob Michelle keagan I'm insecure or horny for a younger sort ?

It shows your living in cloud cuckoo land. You know it's not going to happen so why torment yourself, on the other hand I suppose there is no harm in dreaming, even if they are wet. :D

TC

fair play lol .. But let me tell if I was knobing Michele Keagan or some equally attractive twenty something, the last thing I would be feeling is insecure ? lol
  • Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old man was 53 when I cropped up, fair play, the old boy still had lead in his pencil.......it never mattered a f**k to me as a kid that my dad was older, in fact lets just say life was an adventur

Your only jealous lol ?

Ginger gene?!? Shoulder been castrated so he cannae breed!!

I'm an an older dad,,,our first I was 35 second at 42,,,and just had our third and I'm 47,,,my wife is 13 year my junior ....

Only been maried 4 year but together 14...

My mrs family weren't happy with her seeing me when we met,,,she was just 19 and I was 32....but to be honest I didn't blame them ,,I knew I would have felt the same

• Like 6

The reason is in your first sentence, obviously insecure.

TC

or maybe he just wants to knob a twenty year old .

Again insecure. :yes:

TC

so does that mean because I want to knob Michelle keagan I'm insecure or horny for a younger sort ?

It shows your living in cloud cuckoo land. You know it's not going to happen so why torment yourself, on the other hand I suppose there is no harm in dreaming, even if they are wet. :D

TC

fair play lol .. But let me tell if I was knobing Michele Keagan or some equally attractive twenty something, the last thing I would be feeling is insecure lol

Well to be honest, even if I did fancy some 20 year old, I would be like a dog chasing a car these days. If I caught it I could not drive it. :laugh:

Edit: Well maybe a quarter mile sprint. What's that 10-15 seconds. :thumbs:

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

I'm an an older dad,,,our first I was 35 second at 42,,,and just had our third and I'm 47,,,my wife is 13 year my junior ....

Only been maried 4 year but together 14...

My mrs family weren't happy with her seeing me when we met,,,she was just 19 and I was 32....but to be honest I didn't blame them ,,I knew I would have felt the same

What did the much younger girl see in you.

Both of you must of talked about it now and laughed

My mrs family weren't happy with her seeing me when we met,,,she was just 19 and I was 32....

ooooo thats about borderline i reckon.....my mrs is 13 years younger but we didnt meet till she was 30................far as being an older dad go,s fair play to you its something id love to have had a second crack at :thumbs:

My mrs family weren't happy with her seeing me when we met,,,she was just 19 and I was 32....

ooooo thats about borderline i reckon.....my mrs is 13 years younger but we didnt meet till she was 30................far as being an older dad go,s fair play to you its something id love to have had a second crack at :thumbs:

What you have to understand is gnash,,,,back then I was pretty much irresistible to women of all ages

• Like 2

My old man was 53 when I cropped up, fair play, the old boy still had lead in his pencil.......it never mattered a f**k to me as a kid that my dad was older, in fact lets just say life was an adventure that's for sure.

He took me everywhere with him which wouldn't have happened if he was a younger man..........he was always locked up for a start !! Lol lol

My brothers who are a lot older than me never saw him, in fact their mum told them he was dead !!

His way will never be my way, but old or not, he taught me a lot and was my hero.

As I said, there's no limit on age for being a good parent.........same as there's no age limit on being a dick.

• Like 8

Mrs Marshman and me have been blessed with one daughter but we would've loved to have had a bigger family but it wasn't meant to be. So all jokes to one side , if we could've had more being in middle aged wouldn't of stopped us !

• Like 5

My ginger mate has gone and got a young girl pregnant,

He's well in his 40 s and having a mid life crisis.

His girl friend is about 20. He can't see she's only after his money,but then he did go and buy a Porsche just to inpress her. Iam in my 40 s but very late ones and couldn't think of anything worse then having another child grand children are bad enough.

What a bloke will do to tie a young girl down,lol

ON THE CONTRAY you mite find the bloke is tied down :icon_eek: ,,,,a young bit of stuff yer thats for me, just hope i dont get court, :D ,,,BUT ive bin there and done the kid part,,,,and im at the stage were i can come and go,,at a drop of a hat ,, were it be a trip with the lads and dogs away from home for a week or more :toast: ,,or on the other scale clear off with the old wife,,,abroad 6 times a year :boogy: and have no nipper problems,lol GOOD LUCK GINGER YOU WILL NEED HIT,,, :thumbs:things are going to change the porsche will go thats not a family car,,,,,and then it will be the dogs ,,,lol thats iff you have any,,,,

Edited by tjones3862

My ginger mate has gone and got a young girl pregnant,

He's well in his 40 s and having a mid life crisis.

His girl friend is about 20. He can't see she's only after his money,but then he did go and buy a Porsche just to inpress her. Iam in my 40 s but very late ones and couldn't think of anything worse then having another child grand children are bad enough.

What a bloke will do to tie a young girl down,lol

Why are you so concerned about someone else's personal affairs?