• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speak for yourself

Sounds like dublin city center its full of junkies

I think the goverment should start dishing out pure heroin to them all to kill a few off. It would be a lot cheaper in the long run. Sick of working 60+ hours a week to move out and by a house for the

For all of you who dont know, the government do hand out pure heroin to addicts, its called diamorphine, and guess what..... its grown right in this country

Diamorphine scripts on the NHS for addicts were stopped decades ago, only get methadone or subutex these days.

Tried drugs and had a good time and some of the best times of my life. Was wicked going out getting off my nut at a rave. I guess the problem isn't drugs but addiction. I haven't taken anything in well over a year lol saying the makes me feel like I'm talking as if I was an addict who's gone clean. Never was addicted. I can't stand any addict be it weed or drink. It's always self pitty and feeling sorry for themselves. End of the day were animals and in the animal kingdom only the strong survive :).

For all of you who dont know, the government do hand out pure heroin to addicts, its called diamorphine, and guess what..... its grown right in this country

Diamorphine scripts on the NHS for addicts were stopped decades ago, only get methadone or subutex these days.

Research it mate, you'd be surprised

Only way to stop the drugs problem they reckon is too make it all legal. Trouble is though like fags and booze there will always be a black market which will under cut on prices. Junkies are always gonna be around just gotta make sure your kids never go down that path I guess that's all you can do.

A bit of perspective, im not sure who the real scumbags are?

Tobacco related deaths uk 2013 100,000, cost to NHS, up to £5.2 billion. Tobacco deaths 20th century 100 million in total, predicted to be 1 billion in the 21st century, 6 million+ deaths world wide each year.

Alcohol deaths uk 2012, 8,367 cost to NHS £3.5 billion.

Heroin deaths 2012, 865, 2011, 1424, cost of drug misuse (the use of any illegal substance) £488 million.

No government is going around arresting tobacco suppliers, or alcohol suppliers, and i doubt either even pay the tax they should, never mind pick up the bill for what their products cause?

If we rounded up all the drug addicts and pts, but don't address the social issues that lead to drug abuse more addicts will fill their boots in no time, i remember when there were no heroin addicts, its not that long ago, but every body who wanted a job round here back then had one. Fact is no politicians are trying to solve the problems, its about profit, and f**k the consequences on the masses.

The estimates are up to 13 billion as the cost of drug related crime, don't know how they work that out? but its bound to be a fiddle somehow?

Alco's rob for drink mate, and as an ex smoker i know how addictive nicotene is, im sure plenty have robbed and bought fags with the money, or broken in places just for the fags, i bought plenty from the proceeds of poached game in me time lol.

Im not defending the addicts at all mate, just pointing out getting rid of them without solving the reasons behind it is useless, its just going to start again.