My Bull Cross

some people on here will think thats great,me i aint seen a good bullx yet.they look the part but i can't see what they bring to the table.average lamp dogs and no good at daytime anything.the most over rated lurcher out there.

If you have never seen a good bull x you need to get out and about a bit more, or maybe just learn to think before you speak. :thumbs:

Cannot believe your statement " I a'int seen a good bull x yet". Maybe when you realise what you are looking at, then you may change your opinions. :yes:

• Like 4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

Problem with this cross is, the shite hugely outweighs the good, there a number one idiots dogs, they are ego symbols a lot of them.... salukis and such dont make you look "ard" infront of your mates..... but there is some good bull x's out there, same as there is of any other x

• Like 3

Bull x's are good at their bred for. If you want a rabbit or hare dog their NOT although some dog catch the odd one.

To say a bull x is a shit breed then you have never experienced a good one because when their good their GOOD and when their bad their BAD. Same as any mix of lurcher, dogs for jobs horses for courses

• Like 2

99%of bullx's are from non working parents as well.any staffordshire x with any ex track grayhound.everyone who has a bull x will tell you it's a.p.b.t.nonsence.

tedog you must live on the moon mate I know plenty off proper dogs outthere
  • Like 1

to be honest ted i dont think you have seen much of anything to be honest a bit of bull goes a long way and adds bit of something in most mixes hence why alot have put a bit of it in and has for bull xs i doubt you have seen anything to be honest and theres still very decent stuff being bred and worked to a very good standard if you know were to look :yes: and no not all are bred out of pet staffs ;) why not just enjoy your dog and stop talking shite for once about something you nothing about compo thats a nice stamp you have there and atb with him

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 3