My Bull Cross

To say there no good bull X out there is just utter shite. I don't own bull x simply for the fact that there not need in what I do. But for the right owner then fair enough. However I run a deerhound x greyhound and a saluki collie greyhound and both do the job needed. However every tom dick and Harry are showing up with bull x now and simply showing off. I do agree with Ted on saying there overrated and also that the deerhound x greyhound could quite possibly be the best all round lurcher. My dogs doubled up can do the job of a bull x ;) as every lurcher will go through some stick I don't think they have a pain threshold of a bull x

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

game on then lads :thumbs:

Would like to see how long his deer x will last on 3 sets of good teeth, hope he takes a shovel, he may just need it,he can put his dog and his ego in the same hole :thumbs:

my 1st ever lurcher was a dh x that was doing fox single handed 3 to 4 nights a week but the hole point of this was he said bulls have nothing to offer

I don't totally dismiss what a deer x can do gafer I have one myself, but I am not under any illusions whatsoever she will match a good bull or bring anymore to the table that a good all round bull won't, but one thing I do know for sure is, the bull can bring something to the table that the deer x never will.
I deerhound cross in reality are more handy. However what you said "I do know for sure, the bull x can bring something to the table that a deerhound x never will" I deerhound x will take rabbit,roe,hare and foxes as some really good bull x but what else can a bull x bring to the table that's fecking edible hahaha nothing

this is going around in circles.i'm also referring to single handed.some of the comments are so daft i'm not texting back. one last time. deerhoundx are better at lamping,coursing,ferreting and any other daytime work there also more intelligent,faster,turn better,better nose,jump higher,better stamina,better feet,better coat,more trustworthy and this one and my mates one and the ones before certainly does not lack courage for anything. if you disagree with any of that your a fool.

years ago there was a 3/4 x bull gh called rambo what used to run hares and do very well so i have been told by my old man

I have seen bull x do really well. In fact take all quarry but in reality there not going to run and kill on a daily basis. For teeth they are fantastic given the correct breeding

this is going around in circles.i'm also referring to single handed.some of the comments are so daft i'm not texting back. one last time. deerhoundx are better at lamping,coursing,ferreting and any other daytime work there also more intelligent,faster,turn better,better nose,jump higher,better stamina,better feet,better coat,more trustworthy and this one and my mates one and the ones before certainly does not lack courage for anything. if you disagree with any of that your a fool.

You sound a bit bias in your comment, it's like you have blinkers on! It's a brave comment, how many of each of these type of lurchers have you had?

Why don't people have more deerhoundx than bullx so?

In a nut shell because a deer x will jack long before a bull will when worked hard on teeth…….FACT

i've only had deerhound x's from day 1 and the reason people have more bull x is because chav's tell lies about how good there dog are and peddle lies about them to hide the fact that there 1 trick pony's and having a bull x automaticly makes you 'ard as hell.in a couple of years when they are out of fashion they will be forgotten about.

i've only had deerhound x's from day 1 and the reason people have more bull x is because chav's tell lies about how good there dog are and peddle lies about them to hide the fact that there 1 trick pony's and having a bull x automaticly makes you 'ard as hell.in a couple of years when they are out of fashion they will be forgotten about

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ffs you can talk some sh*te

• Like 1

Nice dog mate what's his breeding looks very much like my dog same age aswel is he out of adog called blade Ian churches breeding

wasnt blade recently rehomed rachael had a habit of going to ground when out and was a very good alround dog and did sire some handy dogs yorkshire way ted you silence says it all

Black mate I think he one bull cross championship 2013 I don't no if he been rehomed or not don't no alout about him any info on him would be good though if any one nows anything .no there is some pictures on here back in august the ad I bought him from of the sire and dam to my pup I think cbdogsa1 bred the litter atb

Can I ask who you bought your pup from. PM if you want.

Blade was not bred by Ian but is out of a bitch that was bred by Ian and is owned by the man who has blade and has always had him.

I personally have yet to see a better dog in the field as blade, and that includes the mother of your pup who back a few years now was a belter.