Clarksons Latest Controversy......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If taking the piss out of the argies is all anyone has to worry about they aint living in the real world , get a life its only a bit of fun .With all the other shite going on wars in Iraq , Syria , ra

He would be due plenty of stick it he wore a maroon beret in public without having earnt it. The US have made 'stolen valour' a criminal offence. I feel the British lawmakers should do something simil

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/argentina/11135641/Jeremy-Clarkson-offends-Argentina-with-Falklands-war-numberplate-stunt.html   Driving through Argentina with the number plat

Ok mate, you both dislike certain things, then blindly support the people that cause these things without knowing the ins and outs, wave a flag, call something "British soil" even if its 8,000 miles away and the cannon fodder go running, not a crime btw, i was young and didn't think things through once, its a while back now though lol.

I'm not as young as I used to be... I would say I think through most things. I spent the first 7 years of my adult life as 'cannon fodder'.

I've no problem with the war being about national pride or as part of the continuous global struggle for the worlds diminishing natural resources.

I think that the recent 'war on terror' would have been better fought as a war of conquest. Maybe then the west could of freed themselves from the yoke of reliance on Saudi oil.

• Like 1

Some of the most switched on lads I know ware maroon lids, absolute credit to themselves......as with most things in life, there's a time for thinking and talking and there's a time for doing

These are the lads you call when the talking is over.

• Like 2

Bet every one watches the next series of top gear to see what happens ......job done .!! :whistling: :whistling:...I think its called publicity ...

true :thumbs::yes: , but Clarkson is to full of his own importance , all 3 of them are very lucky they don't work for a living, just pretend to and very good at that .!

Shit me truther, got any more of those gems that us ignorant sheeple might bath in?

State the f***ing obvious. Still not clear what your point is.

I suppose my real point is the reasons have to be just, not for financial gain or any other bullshit reason, if wars solved all our problems its taking its time, the attitude of "f**k anybody else, we'll just take it" is why were in this mess, but i know that's falling on deaf ears, at least for now.

Wilf and UG Im against why it happens, not the lads who do it, my family and friends have been in them all for the last 100 years, and it don't seem to be getting any better for the sacrifices made by so many, things are going backwards. No offence intended.

• Like 1

That's fair enough truther. You have your opinions on world politics and I have my own. No where have I contradicted myself.

My ears aren't deaf, but what they hear is used to form different conclusions to you. Now if you make assumptions on my beliefs you may very well conclude that I have contradicted myself.

This thread wasn't a justification of the 82 conflict. But if you want to go down that route of discussion I'm very happy to.

Bet every one watches the next series of top gear to see what happens ......job done .!! :whistling: :whistling:...I think its called publicity ...

true :thumbs::yes: , but Clarkson is to full of his own importance , all 3 of them are very lucky they don't work for a living, just pretend to and very good at that .!

I'd hate to do his job , winding people up , tearing round in top of the range motors , smashing things up , travelling all over the world at someone else's expense , being paid a shed load of money ....where's the luck in that...... :laugh:

• Like 1