Metal Detecting Finds...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my first day out I had 20 digs found feck all so throw the fecking thing in headge bottom , when my mate came to see if I found out I told him its sh,it this detecting lark, why he said i will fecking

a cannonball lol. dunno how old this is ..wouldnt like to have been hit up the gub with it.

i havent been into it that long myself, but look at old maps maybe tyth maps and ordenance survey maps plus google-road-satalite ect... and look for old manors/mansions then compare them to maps nowa

Posted Images

something that is lost will be given back to you after its been threw all the legal bullshite something like a hoard is belived to been stashed and the owner would of picked it up at a later date would be declared as treasure you would still get money to split with the land owner but you would probs get a rubbish price

I hope my ring is returned so it can go threw a proper auction house like christys in London. :thumbs:

a bloke who i know was on a organized find when the bloke next to him found something turns outs its worth 1.5 million :icon_eek: happy days for that man and the farmer thats for sure

what was it ?

if its the one i heard about , it was a 16th centry coin , not sure which sort

a bloke who i know was on a organized find when the bloke next to him found something turns outs its worth 1.5 million :icon_eek: happy days for that man and the farmer thats for sure

what was it ?

if its the one i heard about , it was a 16th centry coin , not sure which sort

thats it steve

something that is lost will be given back to you after its been threw all the legal bullshite something like a hoard is belived to been stashed and the owner would of picked it up at a later date would be declared as treasure you would still get money to split with the land owner but you would probs get a rubbish price

I hope my ring is returned so it can go threw a proper auction house like christys in London. :thumbs:

hes been doing his research all ready for the sale......no messing about :laugh: , good on you, you put the time effort and hours in :thumbs: