Question About Scotland Referendum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if we can get rid of scotland, when can we get rid of the welsh, irish and cornish too?   (only joking lads )

You're forgetting the Normans, lol. But strictly speaking I don't think England as a country existed before the Anglo Saxons created it and arguably untill they unified their kingdoms. So the Romans n

You have a valid point sir, however, remember we "English" were never asked if we wanted immigration, it was forced upon us by the traitors in government, it went along the lines of well its only a fe

if we can get rid of scotland, when can we get rid of the welsh, irish and cornish too?

(only joking lads :D:D )

We would never get rid of wales,,,there our bitches,,,,lol

Feck me that's funny comming from a country that's been conquered by the Romans ... Vikings ... Germanians ... Gauls and anybody else that fancied a bit :laugh: ..........

if we can get rid of scotland, when can we get rid of the welsh, irish and cornish too?

Feck me that's funny comming from a country that's been conquered by the Romans ... Vikings ... Germanians ... Gauls and anybody else that fancied a bit :laugh: ..........

You're forgetting the Normans, lol. But strictly speaking I don't think England as a country existed before the Anglo Saxons created it and arguably untill they unified their kingdoms. So the Romans never conquered England. The Vikings didn't quite conquer either, they just caused a bit of temporary unrest.

• Like 3

Ha ha I think you will find it was the Britons IE the Welsh that were conquered by the Romans, then capitualated and invited the Angles/Saxons/Jutes over to bail them out after Rome fuc*ed off in 410ad, it was we Germanic peoples who forged England, while the celts pissed off to lick their wounds and wonder where it all went so wrong :bye:I love it when people dont even know their own history, and try to talk about ours.

Edited by charlie caller

You're forgetting the Normans, lol. But strictly speaking I don't think England as a country existed before the Anglo Saxons created it and arguably untill they unified their kingdoms. So the Romans never conquered England. The Vikings didn't quite conquer either, they just caused a bit of temporary unrest.

Though, can I make it clear I don't think the Welsh are our bitch, LOL.

One rebellion is quite enough to have to deal with, without the Taffs withholding their lamb too!

• Like 2

f**k me we even had a woman who repelled the Romans :laugh: C'mon admit it you have had your arses kicked by loads of nations ... Its nothing to be ashamed of ... It's just that your weak :laugh: ...........

Coming from a member of the Kingdom of England. :whistling:

Right that's it the welsh are going for independence now ... You lot would be fukced without our lamb and erm erm lamb ......

• Like 2

f**k me we even had a woman who repelled the Romans :laugh: C'mon admit it you have had your arses kicked by loads of nations ... Its nothing to be ashamed of ... It's just that your weak :laugh: ...........

Coming from a member of the Kingdom of England. :whistling:

Right that's it the welsh are going for independence now ... You lot would be fukced without our lamb and erm erm lamb ......

And what a women she was, shame your men could not step up to the mark :whistling: