Rotherham Sex Abuse

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

She is to be applauded for what she said but she knows she's out of a job as an MP if she goes independant, the moslims are voting labour not Sarah Champion

That's true mate though I have heard rumours that the momentum group are trying to get her deselected and a Pakistani labour member is to take her place but the idiots in Rotherham would vote for a convicted groomer if they were labour.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

She is to be applauded for what she said but she knows she's out of a job as an MP if she goes independant, the moslims are voting labour not Sarah Champion

She's only focusing on part of the problem though. She's not calling out her own party, the police, and social services for their role in it reaching the scale that it did. It's a missed opportunity and unforgivable given the scale of the crimes committed. Ironically she's still representing a system that is deflecting blame from itself.

Am I right in believing Sarah Champion has been replaced by Naz Shah?.

The same Naz Shah that retweeted that the abused and raped British kids should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity.

• Like 2

The Liebore party are chasing a different demographic now. Especially since oul Tony helped out and brought in people from all over the place for this exact reason. Of course, they still rely on us, working class white people, to be voted in, but the sheep are slowly awakening to the nightmare being foisted upon us. There will be a critical mass, and then it will spill over.. and God help those that are on the wrong side.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, mackay said:

Am I right in believing Sarah Champion has been replaced by Naz Shah?.

The same Naz Shah that retweeted that the abused and raped British kids should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity.

I believe she took Champions job on the shadow cabinet after Corbyn forced Champion to stand down that's how f****d up this so called political party of the working class has become and has become imho a political party led by middle class left wing university out of touch with ordinary folk types.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I believe she took Champions job on the shadow cabinet after Corbyn forced Champion to stand down that's how f****d up this so called political party of the working class has become and has become imho a political party led by middle class left wing university out of touch with ordinary folk types.

100% bang on 

• Like 1