Choice Of Dog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old boy ended up with a nice little 3 year old Jack Russell,settling in well and getting his feet under the table already ........both dog and owner seem made for each other so turned out nice in

Yep rescue centre and an older dog that is happy to go for a walk but is just as happy curled up next to him on the couch .......

Does it have to be a small dog ? Retired greyhounds make brilliant pets ... They will happily sleep all day so are no problems but are also always ready for a walk .......

Posted Images

West highland terrier

Otherwise known as the 'vet's bread and butter'

So often riddled with inherited illnesses, as well as being immobile, mindless yapping twats.

It true my dads had an ongoing skin problem lol.........good house dog though Edited by Accip74

West highland terrier

So often riddled with inherited illnesses, as well as being immobile, mindless yapping twats.

It true my dads had an ongoing skin problem lol.........good house though

They nearly all do mate ;)

West highland terrier

It true my dads had an ongoing skin problem lol.........good house though

They nearly all do mate ;)

We'll cross that off the list then......lol

I think a staff is a good call. Generally very good natured around people, kids and other dogs, provided they haven't been pre-owned by a knobhead. Superb companion, short coat. If looking at a staff, I would advise trying it on a lead first, mine would pull like a train as soon as he was put on a lead, old chap wouldn't be able to handle it.

West highland terrier

the other half has just got one nine weeks old lol it's from a good line seemingly deckin hope so at 600 quid lol if line is good for JK Rowling it's good for us ???

West highland terrier

the other half has just got one nine weeks old lol it's from a good line seemingly deckin hope so at 600 quid lol if line is good for JK Rowling it's good for us

What you called it,,,Hamish,,or jock?

West highland terrier

the other half has just got one nine weeks old lol it's from a good line seemingly deckin hope so at 600 quid lol if line is good for JK Rowling it's good for us
shes called willow? and I'm banned already from taking it out with the 2 dogs ( she thinks ?)?

West highland terrier

shes called willow and I'm banned already from taking it out with the 2 dogs ( she thinks )

Not surprised she wont let you take it out....with your navigating skills she might never see it again :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2