• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

I`ve spent the last 6 weeks realising it`s Salmond I hate and that that was causing me to not look closely enough at the issue as a whole.

Is my outlook changed, yes,

am I embarrassed to admit that,, no. Not at all. I`m still British

Simple fact is I have done nothing but read up on every bit of information I can get on the subject, I have spoken to as many intellectual people about the subject that I can, and I have done all this in an effort to make sure that my hatred of wee Eck has not blinded me to an opportunity that the rest of my family want .

Will my vote change,, now that ones just for me to know ! :laugh: :laugh:

Get me drunk at a dog show next summer and ask me ! lol

• Like 1

Brigzy

Read all of my posts on this subject.

I have been committedly British all my life. All my posts on here reflect that so you could not be further from the truth.

Simple fact is though, I have never been so confused and disappointed in my life.

Britain will never be the same again.

Sorry for my mistake mate, whatever the vote I wish you well.

• Like 2

As you all know by now, its about more than salmond.. Vote AYE, then lets choose who we want to run the country in our interests, a change for the better.

We wont get this chance again, remember that as you go to the polls.

Edited by Joe1888