LMAO Fraz it is pretty obviousright mow that you lack the abiility to actually think for yourself in a logical fashion. You spout crap replies to things that are fact! Ice dams exist in today's climate and burst all the time albeit not to the size the last ice age would have been capable of producing, you can see huge evidence to this day across north America of a colossal flood...... Wait don't tell me, God took a slash yeah?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

all im doing is proving that evoloution is a theory not fact

whats wrong with my q,s .perfectly good q,s its a debate remember

mushy keep your lip up or il get socks to you

ok if thats what he telling me should be real easy to answer my above q.

how far is a star away from earth in earth miles if its 100 light years away?

the above link johnboy put up said that star is ten thousand light yrs away fook me,you cant even caculate ,by hundred light years never mind ,ten thousands.

now mushy somebody puts up info im gonna check it out,an analyze it

you want me to be a passive ejit like you an beleive gov funded scientists

the same gov your have no.hope for on abuse thread

make up your mind fatboy haha

100 light years = 5.87849981 × 1014 miles

10.000 light years = 5.87849981 × 1016 miles

anything can be calculated

Maths is the only universal language mate and I love it lol studied higher maths ;)

all im doing is proving that evoloution is a theory not fact

whats wrong with my q,s .perfectly good q,s its a debate remember

mushy keep your lip up or il get socks to you

ok if thats what he telling me should be real easy to answer my above q.

how far is a star away from earth in earth miles if its 100 light years away?

the above link johnboy put up said that star is ten thousand light yrs away fook me,you cant even caculate ,by hundred light years never mind ,ten thousands.

now mushy somebody puts up info im gonna check it out,an analyze it

you want me to be a passive ejit like you an beleive gov funded scientists

the same gov your have no.hope for on abuse thread

make up your mind fatboy haha

100 light years = 5.87849981 × 1014 miles

10.000 light years = 5.87849981 × 1016 miles

anything can be calculated

Maths is the only universal language mate and I love it lol studied higher maths ;)

was employed once doing statistical analysis of variance on new machinery many moons ago

lol im winding him up.my point is you never told me the answer you just give me the sum, so whats the answer to 5,8 trillion multiply by 10000 light yrs. whats the answer not the sum

yer right pull the other fooker :laugh:

would you harvey schizophrenia means you have an unstable mind an you are paranoid,an always twitchy

sorry to tell you im none of them

studying demons and aliens an one turns up growling at you, you shout jesus Christ an it goes away again ffs fraz you must been on something an your not telling the truth

lol im winding him up.my point is you never told me the answer you just give me the sum, so whats the answer to 5,8 trillion multiply by 10000 light yrs. whats the answer not the sum

yer right pull the other fooker :laugh:
lol exactly what I thought ;) Fraz it's a very simple answer it is 5.8trillion x10ttp3 Edited by mushroom