born hunter I must say I apologise first,your an idiot mate if you had looked at the points an evidence I made above,youd realize what im saying,take god out of it for a minute,go an look at the facts of science an math they back up creation,you either didnt look or you did an your saying out,your not respecting the facts any YOUR EVOLOUTION THEORY WONT STAND IN COURT,can you even explain evoloution for me just so I know were on same page!

I really think when you say 'science' you mean 'bible gossip'.................. beacuase well, I'm a scholar of science, it's my job and what you are talking about isn't science, it's bullshit! It's dreamed up bollocks that you have no answer for other than 'you idiot, go and read up about it'. You can't answer any of my points with anything mathematical or empiracle.

I'm presenting you with science and you have no answers. LOL

• Like 1

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

mate you dodged every fact about science laws an mathmatics laws you asked me one thing about hubble an you were told my truthful answer,it was nothing new bible told you all along,an now you wont explain your theory to me cause you dont know,for a science scholar you would know those two laws,i told you about an you wont explain your theory,im defending against alot of people with my faith well know,but still no one has explained theres

aww mate cmon harvey what about dogs my fingers sore lol goodnight max

ok the standard human nose it good enough to get you out the way of a fart. but the same nose on a blind person could smell a fart in a hurricane is that not evolution at work

Edited by Hareydave

which part was most fictious deswal,thats your opinion

John 2:1-11 Jesus turns water to wine at a wedding , yup concerns for fiction there , unless you can explain how he done it please enlighten me

So remind me again why it is i need to prove something with facts to you but you dont need to prove something with facts to me.......both knowing neither of which can be proven with facts ?......If a world reknowned genius says he cant be 100% sure God doesnt exist what makes you 100%.....What do you know that he doesnt ?....This " onus " being on the believer sounds a bit of a cop out to me......like this thing of " progress takes time " being a reason 80% of people worldwide still believe.....i mean come on how long does it take for man to get his finger out ?....after thousands of years of learning still only a relatively small % have uncovered this truth,which im sure you would agree is staggeringly slow progress for something so ridiculously absurd as believing in God ??

What don't I have to prove to you Gnasher? That God doesn't exist? How can I do that when theists can't define what God is? It's like asking you to find me something but not telling you what you're looking for. You get the problem?

Nobody can be 100% sure of anything. Proof isn't ever 100% it's in fact simply high probability. I can't be sure their isn't a God, I can't be sure their isn't a tooth fairy, I can't be sure Nessy doesn't live in my toilet, but in the absence of utterly anything to suggest any of those are true why on Earth would I give any of them credability when they clearly have none? Does that mean they are false? No. Does it mean they are unlikely? Yes. I'm not an agnostic, because all the evidence points towards no god, so my belief is that there is no God.

Onus of proof being on the person making the claim is not a cop out at all, the one making a claim has to define their position clearly so it can be scrutinised and either proved or disproved. That's pretty simple logic as otherwise people could make any claim at all and it would have to be accepted as true.

Progress, what do you want from me, lol, Science is trying to unravel the entire Universe, it's not like solving a rubbix cube. There may always be questions and as long as there are questions there will be those that believe God is the answer to them. Thing is, God is the answer to less and less of those questions as the decades role on by. You think I'm arrogant to stand out from the masses..... I think I'm brave enough not to let my fear of the world I live in blind me from the truth.

My point was we can all defend our corner with certain words and explannations that suit our way of thinking......i could make West Ham sound like a great football club with a certain play on words and my choice of certain explannations..................a Spurs or Arsenal fan could come along and make what i just said look like a pile of nonsense does that therefore mean i didnt speak the truth ? of course it doesnt.

How hard have you studied the Bible/God ?.......my guess would be not very hard......similar to the way i havent studied Spurs/Arsenal very hard because i side with a different ideal..................The young man i put the clip up of has clearly studied and developed a good understanding of both Science and Creation,ok he may not be an expert in either but my guess is he has a better understanding of science than most scientists have about God......could you hold your own in a debate about God bornhunter ?......because to me conversations of this nature always become a 1 sided hunt to prove their is a God and thats no different to a believer demanding you prove evolution..........ok i get what your saying about anyone could make something up etc etc etc........but with the huge amount of believers worldwide compared to the relatively small amount of non believers worldwide it seems ridiculous that the onus is put on the majority to prove the minority wrong.............look at how a jury works,why does this creation/science thing work the complete opposite to law i dont get it.

As for " I think im brave enough not to let my fear of the world I live in blind me from the truth ".....................YOUR truth you mean ?......What is brave about following your instinct ?....surely true bravery is going against your instinct regardless of the outcome...............i dont think im brave for doing common sense things that come natural.

Edited by gnasher16

My point was we can all defend our corner with certain words and explannations that suit our way of thinking......i could make West Ham sound like a great football club with a certain play on words and my choice of certain explannations..................a Spurs or Arsenal fan could come along and make what i just said look like a pile of nonsense does that therefore mean i didnt speak the truth ? of course it doesnt.

I'm not using clever words to make myself sound right, I'm using logic, very simple logic.

How hard have you studied the Bible/God ?.......my guess would be not very hard How can I study god when nobody can define what god is? The bible isn't god, it's human writings from centuries ago......similar to the way i havent studied Spurs/Arsenal very hard because i side with a different ideal..................The young man i put the clip up of has clearly studied and developed a good understanding of both Science and Creation,ok he may not be an expert in either but my guess is he has a better understanding of science than most scientists have about God......could you hold your own in a debate about God bornhunter ? Yes, set it up, im that confident.......because to me conversations of this nature always become a 1 sided hunt to prove their is a God not at all, I've said many times over the years it's impossible to disprove god exists so im not about to try in a futile act. I have told you MY logic for not believing in god, nothing more. and thats no different to a believer demanding you prove their isnt one..........ok i get what your saying about anyone could make something up etc etc etc........but with the huge amount of believers worldwide compared to the relatively small amount of non believers worldwide it seems ridiculous that the onus is put on the majority to prove the minority wrong.............look at how a jury works,why does this creation/science thing work the complete opposite to law i dont get it. No, law is very similar to science, it's logic and conclusions based of statistics. The accuser has to prove their claim with facts and evidence. You don't just accuse someone of a crime and then the court expect them to have to dissprove your accusation or they be jailed. So I agree, why should this argument be any different?

As for " I think im brave enough not to let my fear of the world I live in blind me from the truth ".....................YOUR truth you mean ? No, not my truth, THE truth. That involves being objective and open minded to other possible theories of which i am. The only way a theory gains credability is with observations that support it and trip over other competing theories. So where's the observation to support the existence of God that would make me give it credability?......What is brave about following your instinct ? Nothing, what's brave is not following the crowd and being objective.....surely true bravery is going against your instinct regardless of the outcome This has nothing to do with instinct, I'm not letting my intincts guide me, instincts aren't science................i dont think im brave for doing common sense things that come natural.

Edited by Born Hunter

born mate you cant explain your evoloution theory,an your a science scholar come on mate be truthful are you a scholar,so why you arguing with me if you cant be truthful,explain your theory,harvey mate no I think thats their other senses heighted because she has no sight,mate thats not evoloution she is blind,could you define evoloution for me because we could be on diff page mate

Ok my last comment on here :yes:. Here is how I seen it after reading the book (The Bible) The man at the centre of this here topic Jesus himself, nothing more than an early illusionist / conman / charlatan, you choose which.So here he his poor old Jesus the carpenter knocking up tables chairs and wheels for carts and the odd stable door bored out of his tits, so he recruits all his pals, all twelve of them ( the so called disciples) and they ya go he has a little firm of his own.

Old Jesus you see had a good start in life to be a conman after all his own mother ran the biggest blag of all time, and poor old Joseph well as we know he fell hook line and sinker for it. So good old Jesus sorts out his crew, first you play the cripple , you play the blind man, the rest of you stand by as witnesses so when they touch my robe the cure begins. Never took Jesus long to get a good thing going. Then him and his little crew get an invite to a wedding were with the slight of hand turn water to wine, pretty soon his reputation is spreading like wildfire. But now the romans have cottoned on to his little game, but are struggling to find him, so what do the romans do ? pull Judas in for a few questions plus a few clips round the lug and a few gold coins in back pocket, quick as a flash he sticks his pal Jesus right in it. Then the Romans decide to make an example of him as we all know how, but ones things for sure by the time the romans did their work nobody ran them scams for a long time after. might sound far fetched but to me it sounds more believable than the old book itself ………….just saying like……topic closed for me :bye: