What The Hell?....

Well, what can I say, weird shit happens at night.... Especially when cameras are involved, they don't see things the same as your eyes do. For all we know their might have been a bloody meteor or something thats light relected off of a window, feck knows. LOL. Or more mundane a kid f***ing about with a lamp in his bedroom.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baffling

Sure its not Julie hewitt eating the food?

Have you told Mulder and Scully ?.

Posted Images

Well, what can I say, weird shit happens at night.... Especially when cameras are involved, they don't see things the same as your eyes do. For all we know their might have been a bloody meteor or something thats light relected off of a window, feck knows. LOL. Or more mundane a kid f*****g about with a lamp in his bedroom.

I hope you're right. If we're horribly murdered in our sleep by a torch and axe-wielding maniac, I hope you feel bad. :laugh:

Can you not play the footage or is it a still camera only ??? .......

Yes I can play footage. There's nothing before or after the flash. No movement, then the flash, then nothing again.

Yes I can play footage. There's nothing before or after the flash. No movement, then the flash, then nothing again.

... there's not now a perfectly spherical scortch mark in the ground and surroundings centered about the light is there?

:hmm:

... there's not now a perfectly spherical scortch mark in the ground and surroundings centered about the light is there?

No why?

No why?

Thought you might have a Terminator.......... it's alright, panic over.

:laugh:

• Like 1

I'm going to advertise paranormal tours of my garden now. :thumbs: Anyone who wants to come and camp in my garden hoping to solve the mystery £10 per night. No toilet facilites. Tea and coffee extra.