What The Hell?....

I've had a particularly wily fox in my garden for over a week now. It's been eating the bait out of the cage through the bars but won't go in. I looked this morning on the CCTV footage from last night to see if I could see anything and saw this. Looks like an explosion in the cage??? :icon_eek:

I didn't know dog food exploded.There's no damage or anything. What do you reckon?

230714.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baffling

Sure its not Julie hewitt eating the food?

Have you told Mulder and Scully ?.

Posted Images

Looks like a torch beam coming from the left of the picture

Do you reckon? It's much brighter by the cage and to the left of the picture is the back of the garage so anyone holding a torch would be in the shot. :hmm:

Surely there must of been something in the rubbish bags,only you know whats in them ?........spooky mystery time if not :hmm:

no i see the bags now forget that........................poltergeist ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Surely there must of been something in the rubbish bags,only you know whats in them ?........spooky mystery time if not :hmm:

Only garden rubbish. Twigs and leaves and stuff and as you can see they're a good few feet behind the "flash." Best not tell the mrs or she'll have me on guard duty all night tonight. :laugh:

Camera has BLC makes bright things brighter?

Moon light or neighbours lights ect reflecting on metal and plastic being made brighter by camera you can turn it off.

Edited by weasle

Camera has BLC makes bright things brighter.

Moon light or neighbours lights ect reflecting on metal and plastic being made brighter by camera you can turn it off.

:hmm: I was hoping it was something like that. But here's nothing for it to reflect off, the trees are too tall to have neighbours lights in my garden and who's up before 4 in the morning anyway?

It wasn't on the camera footage at 3:53:39 or 3:53:41

looks like a torch light if you look under the 07 higher up than the cage and light theres another light source but only smaller and rounder in shape

Quit. You're freaking me out now. :laugh: All there is there is bushes, trees and a 6ft fence. For that to be the case there would have to be someone standing in my garden, in the bushes. :icon_eek: Plus my dog didn't go ape.

Those rubbish bags don't look to have anything to do with it to me. It looks like the light is coming from the left of the picture, possibly relecting off of something against the garage?

Just been and looked. the entire back of the garage is covered in ivy, so I doubt anything could reflect off it. And look how bright the flash at the cage is.