Some people.

Deontary wilder would wipe the floor with fury,

Anthony Joshua is a 7 fight kid and learning very fast.

Personal I think nobody will get near him and he will go on to lift the richest prize in sport.

I fcuking hate the fury bandwagon and I hooe someone stops it soon and gets rid of the mentally unstable looney asap.

• Like 4

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fury was ok when he first came on the scene , but nowadays the circus that goes with him is getting boring and he will lose any respect that fight fans have for him , hes done nothing yet to brag abou

To compare the hype of Muhammed Ali and Tyson Fury is about as ridiculous as comparing them as fighters !.......As the greatest fighter in heavyweight history during the greatest era in heavyweight hi

Brookie , remove the blinkers you wear regarding Fury , don't make out Im lying about the two lads whose careers went off the rails due to bad advice/ company either ................as I was part of t

Seems to me like Fury is the big baddie that everyone loves to hate! he's not doing or done anything else that a lot of other fighters haven't done, trash talk hyping a fight either way he's putting bums on seats wether that's to see him get he's arse whipped or to see him win. As for Chisora it sounds like he called the bet on and Fury just upped the anti then he's arsehole went , to me it just shows that he was only in it for the pay check and if anybody is gonna be disliked for having the public over it should be Chisora !

• Like 1

I think the British boxing fans are loosing patience with the heavyweight scene in general , we have years of let downs , with Haye , Chisora , Harrisson and now Fury is behaving like a buffoon , the game need someone to give it some respect , who I don't know , but it definitely does !

• Like 1

I think the British boxing fans are loosing patience with the heavyweight scene in general , we have years of let downs , with Haye , Chisora , Harrisson and now Fury is behaving like a buffoon , the game need someone to give it some respect , who I don't know , but it definitely does !

Its the utter bollox/trash that comes out hes gob that gets my back up.

The respect willbe out back into the heavyweight scene soon with Anthony Joshua.

• Like 2

Fury not really that good but come on hes giving it all to sell seats and earn some money, he gets peoples backs up and peeps talking about him so hey ho thats the sport trash talk pushing at weigh ins so let the fury bandwagon carry on until it gets derailed

All that trash talk of furys is to sell tickets and build himself up for big fights that's the aim of the game is it not, he's in it for the money as he clearly says... he's actualy a pretty honest down to earth guy [bANNED TEXT] asked serious questions i wish him well and hope he gets a title but at this moment in time I think wilder will beat him I hope not but I think he will

well he might of met his match in talking shite has liam gallagher has offered to fight him and has even offered to buy tysons mum a caravan and will tarmac her drive personally if tyson goes 8 rounds :toast:

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

trash talk hyping a fight either way he's putting bums on seats

IF.....and its a big IF.......there was anything underhand gone on here,it could well have something to do with the fact there was nowhere near as many tickets sold for this show as estimated........the reality is Fury is not a ticket seller,he is not liked and has no real fan base........regardless what he thinks of himself no man is bigger than the sport and the BBBOC one way or another are not going to have a man of that calibre being the poster boy for heavyweight boxing ;)

• Like 3

IF.....and its a big IF.......there was anything underhand gone on here,it could well have something to do with the fact there was nowhere near as many tickets sold for this show as estimated........the reality is Fury is not a ticket seller,he is not liked and has no real fan base........regardless what he thinks of himself no man is bigger than the sport and the BBBOC one way or another are not going to have a man of that calibre being the poster boy for heavyweight boxing ;)

fair play ! It just seems to me even if you take people just talking about him on here , it always seems to stir people up and gets people talking boxing . Do you think he would have more if a fan base if he was more humble ? Also gnash the fight mightn't sold out but is there any other heavyweights from this country that sells out venues ? Genuine question .

At the end of the day who in the right mind is going to take there missus or young ones to watch that fury fight when hes got all that riff raff off the caravan sites following him round. Its no wonder they dont sell many tickets.

• Like 2

fair play ! It just seems to me even if you take people just talking about him on here , it always seems to stir people up and gets people talking boxing . Do you think he would have more if a fan base if he was more humble ? Also gnash the fight mightn't sold out but is there any other heavyweights from this country that sells out venues ? Genuine question .

nobody wants to go incase whilst theyre watching the fight his entourage is outside robbing their cars lolol

• Like 1