Karma's A Bitch

I wouldn't be laying there like a cowering bitch I can guarantee you that ..........

Socks its an admireable stance to take......and one we all like to think we,d take in that scenario.........ive had the absolute shit kicked out of me on more than a few occassions,you dont end up with a boat race the state of mine if you havent :D ......ive never quit on physical pain in my life but their comes a point when regardless of your mental strength and tenacity..........your body just doesnt go anymore.

Absolutely agree and I have the busted up nose and facial scars to know where you are coming from but I just didn't think that fella was at that stage and he just bellied up and took it instead of saving himself some punishment ... Watch it a few times and you can see the guy has just given up ........

Without seeing what went on before who can tell what kind of show he put up all im saying is most combatants human or animal quit when the tank is empty not on pain/injuries...adrenalin is a wonderful thing after all !........... if he had nothing left to give its the end simple going out on your shield/gameness is not about taking a beating its about actively still trying to come out victorious.

I know what your saying gnash but if that was you on the floor with somebody laying into you when he fancied it and being filmed for the world to see would you have behaved like that lad or would you still be putting up a fight ??? .......

talk is cheap ,bullshit is free

Well your the expert in that field ...........

:boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fight or flight is an instinct not a decision making process .....The urge to move forward is just as natural in some as the urge to move backwards is in others......just depends how an individual is

Mate he was awake and compus mentus I would have to be dead to allow that guy to be doing that to me ... He lay there like a fukcing coward just accepting his fate ... Not for me I'm afraid ... If you

What he done to the dog was bang out of order , but to beat someone up like that was sick , the lad who beat him is lucky hes not on a murder charge

i have to say i have been in some very hairy situations over the years, and you learn how some people react, and they do indeed react the same way in any kind of pressure situation, whether there is potential for serious injury or just potential for being made to look stupid

there are those who just freeze up and stand there

those who panic

and those keep a cool rational head, no matter what is thrown at them. and these are the people you keep beside you when the chips are down :thumbs: