Nick Stephens Terriers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

75 percent of people selling pups on here lol

Met the man 3 times and found him to be a very down to earth lad that did not blow his terriers up to be anything special and actually told me that a chap i also met a couple of times had a better lin

when will people learn , stupid names don't mean nothing any more in the dog world as work is concerned ,............. it makes me laugh , I still speak too people who claim this and that of him and

when will people learn , stupid names don't mean nothing any more in the dog world as work is concerned ,............. it makes me laugh , I still speak too people who claim this and that of him and his dogs, quite frankly don't want too know any famous names , there famous for one reason and the reason is a selfish one , keep what you like , there made out too be super human , still don't make them dig any better . yet these threads will be going on and on ..........no one any the wiser

• Like 2

I dont know Nick stephens or his dogs,but I do remember him coming on here and saying hed heard about this site and the thread about his dogs running at the time..I remember he asked why everyone hid behind user names. He then went on to ask what people wanted to know? Amazingly the thread died..Nobody wanted to speak to the real Nick Stephens or question him about his breeding..

I dont know Nick stephens or his dogs,but I do remember him coming on here and saying hed heard about this site and the thread about his dogs running at the time..I remember he asked why everyone hid behind user names. He then went on to ask what people wanted to know? Amazingly the thread died..Nobody wanted to speak to the real Nick Stephens or question him about his breeding..

Shame that.................... I read his book found it to be honest . I never felt the man was Trying to make his dogs seem better than they were. I got the impression he was always looking for better ( which isn't a bad thing when your dogs are petty good anyway) .

I read it a while ago but I'm sure I remember that not many people had his breeding. Other's in the know will know who has and hasn't