Germany Vs Brazil

is it just me or is anybody else bored with the world cup this year, too many 0-0 ft draws playing for penalties, i think its ham bap this year

3 0-0 draws and 4 penalty shoot outs out of 62 games, its been a great tournament imo.

If im not wrong there only needs to be 3 or more goals in the last 2 remaining matches for this to be the highest scoring tournament in history................" ham bap year " :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel sorry for the keeper . The last time a Brazilian faced that many shots it was on Stockwell tube station !

ole adolf be sitting at the fire chuffed.

it all started from a muller corner lol

You,d be surprised how many Brazilians genuinely think that game was a fix.....infact you,d be amazed how many Brazilians think the whole tournament is a fix for Argentina to win it in order to get the president Dilma Rouseff out in the next election !.......Even from before the first ball was kicked we was hearing them go on about it and thinking these people are nuts.........yet as times gone on...............

The Brazil/Germany game itself was a perfect example of what a load of old bollocks the " English players have no passion " brigade talk !!..........David Luiz in particular.....how we all loved his tear stained face screaming out the national anthem with a passion.........yet running round the pitch like a headless chicken while the Germans systematically took them apart with ease.........passion will only get you so far.

Great tournament and a great experience anyway.

You still there gnash?

Came back Wednesday mate managed to see probably the 2 most remarkable games of the tournament in Belgium/Yanks and the Germany/Brazil game that was good enough couldnt face sticking around for a German/Argie final :D

Wilf you say we was shit.......i thought we did ok.....we played very well against Italy and was unlucky to lose.....didnt really deserve to lose to Uruguay and drew with the group winners i dont think we disgraced ourself with a young inexperienced squad.........personally i never expected us to get out the group the only real surprise was the fact Costa Rica turned out to be a far better side than anyone imagined and they were supposed to be the banker for us.

I thought to myself "hello, this don't look bad" in the Italy game....I was quiet positive in fact, we played football for a change.

Then, the last two games it was "oh no, normal service has been resumed" playing 60 yd Hollywood balls, unable to keep possession and unwilling to pass to a player who had an opposing player less than 15 yds away !!

It was like Roy said after the Italy game "right forget all that pass and move shit, we are English lads, let's leather the f***ing ball at every opportunity !!"

Good for those lads to get a look at Pirlo who was unplayable in that game, he never lost the ball once, was not worried about receiving even when tightly marked by a couple of players..........then you look at us last two games???!!!!!........has Allerdyce put something in the water !! ?

Edited by WILF

Can't agree that we did ok boys, we did the exact opposite of Ok...........the table never lies ;)

That said, I don't think Woy was that bothered, he was cocking an eye to the Euros all the way along.......that was the only thought in his head IMHO

What did you realistically expect then Wilf ?......Italy and Uruguay have historically beaten us more than we have beaten them and were betting favorites to go through before us.....Costa Rica were our banker and they turned out a much better side than folk thought.....

Style wise it was a no win......we could either try to match technically better players or play the " English way " we would of got criticism regardless.......it went pretty much how i thought i dont know why anyone would of expected much more.

I expected exactly what we got mate, I'm not complaining about it......in fact it couldn't have come soon enough to stop all the bollocks you have to listen too about England.

Here is a gem from Rio Ferdinand the other night, it went something along the lines of "I don't think Mirislav Kloser is all that really, I'd like to see him do something outside the box" !!!!

Seriously !!......playing in a World Cup at 36 and being the all time record goal scorer........or sitting in a studio talking out your arse?

Sorry Rio, tell me what you would like him to do again!!??

These is the people and the type of bollocks you have to listen too about England.........so as I said, it didn't come soon enough mate !

Glad they beat the argies,,,,

Can't believe messie got best player,,,,travesty if you ask me,,,,2 or 3 Germans could have took that title,,,,I thought boteng the black defender played great all tournament

Glad they beat the argies,,,,

Can't believe messie got best player,,,,travesty if you ask me,,,,2 or 3 Germans could have took that title,,,,I thought boteng the black defender played great all tournament

true mate, few Germans should have got it easy , and deff boteng great player very good in control , who play for mate? could do with him at the wolves this season .lol

Messi wasnt even the best player in his own team let alone the tournament !......Mascherano had a better tournament than Messi......

Just glad there was a result in normal time it would of been terrible for the world cup to be decided on penalties.......Germany were the best TEAM overall......team being the important word,not outstanding individuals.

• Like 2

I thought Phillip Lahm was excellent throughout the tournament, switching between the holding role and right back with ease. Swiensteiger also had a great World Cup imo but as others have said they were a great team throughout.