Football Ffs

There was nothing on the telly and as I flicked through I seen that Brazil were playing Columbia ...,I never watch or follow football bug seeing as it is the World Cup and two South American teams were playing I thought why not let's have a little watch .... I tuned in about 6 minuets into the game ... Brazil score a cracking goal so I thought ok this could be a decent watch until somebody breathed to hard on a player and he fell over crying and I thought ... Ah yes this is why I can't watch this shit ...........

• Like 4

was the worst game of the tournament so far :yes: , to much acting to get free kick, both teams were shower of shit , I hope the germans beat them, give them proper good kicking then they will know what real foul is all about :yes:

• Like 1

Neymar has a broken back . Pretty serious injury

You could see he was in a bad way, they were scared to move him...

What a shame for him, they'll struggle without him..

Look we all know they fall over to easy ffs its in the game now so much and agree ref was weak more cards should have been given but at times this game was fast snd furious non stop action so for me i enjoyed it.... Right team.won by the way..

Edited by bracken boy

I didn't think there was that much hype around England this year tbh... And never were they touted to win it...

I expected them to get out of the group, but there's been a lot of surprises this World Cup .. Look at Costa Rica, a missed penalty away from the semis, who would've called that? Spain out at the group stages?

But the teams left in aren't a shock are they...

Brazil, Agentina, holland and Germany... It sorts the wheat from the chaff in the end and these are some top sides..

Been a great World Cup IMO.. I've enjoyed all the games I've watched..

Look we all know they fall over to easy ffs its in the game now so much and agree ref was weak more cards should have been given but at times this game was fast snd furious non stop action so for me i enjoyed it.... Right team.won by the way..

. Do you not think that the football authorities could do a lot more to remove it from the game. Footballers do it and managers allow/encourage it because it wins them games. If a notification was given to all that a penalty was going to be given every time Greco/roman wrestling took place in the area ,a booking every time you harassed the ref,feigning injury was a yellow card etc, etc it would soon reduce when it cost them games instead of winning them IMO. Edited by robbo

Always said it. Pink cards are the way forward. You get a pink card for diving and you have to play the rest of the match in a pink tutu. Maybe with that eye catching attire, they would feel less like diving with all eyes on them..

• Like 3