Foxy Charlie Bred Pup

Bitch is seven months old now and she bred by A.W chief which sire to him is D.R chase mother is five generation of line breeding. Im hoping she'll turn out like her grand sire plenty of heart been told by a few boys that hes a top dog. She's already found her legs and looking a fast type only standing at 22 im hoping she will hit 24 25.

post-93870-0-19633900-1403296259_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimmy1982
  • Like 7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch is seven months old now and she bred by A.W chief which sire to him is D.R chase mother is five generation of line breeding. Im hoping she'll turn out like her grand sire plenty of heart been to

Better pic a lot clearer boys.

Last time I know he had her up for sale 1200 with trial captain I had a few boys after buying her kip , p.n and many more but a let C.n take her because I thought she would of sin the work with him an

Posted Images

Cheers lads shes got a bit of spirit in her shes a little twat

into every thing. Shes got a thing for pulling our lasses washing off the line good for building her back legs up tho.

Edited by jimmy1982

Cheers boys al get sum better pics up dont think the pic whats up does the bitch any justice im finding it hard to upload off this tab. Keep down sizing pics but still no joy a could down size this fecking tab into a thousand bits lol.

Edited by jimmy1982