Rabbit Numbers

Any one wanting a do out with there dog it's a £1 for every rabbit caught.. no Bull x's allowed though as i want my dog back a the end of the night.. children up to the age of 21 also not allowed.. :whistling:

does that mean you will pay me £1 for every rabbit caught ? :D:D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thays handy to know be heading there once the season starts lol

rabbits do move all year around, they move with the seasons for food etc, some lads by me have been out slipping lurchers on rabbits the size of hamsters, and not for pest control reasons, it's ruinin

I always see big numbers of rabbits around me at this time of year but they also get mixi at this time of year so by the time I start lamping there is only half the amount that I see now

Ive heard on the great vine that it could be defra dropping them at farmers request with the mixi virus to wipe out the numbers scepticle I know but who actually knows ?

I've seen farmers at the market giving them to each other when they have "myxie" , common practise round this area, WM

"MYXIE" unfortunately is here to stay, we will never be rid of it as it continually mutates like our common cold virus so they may well build antibodies to one strain the next will wipe them out, I have a lot of permo spread out over 50 miles or so and I am never free of it somewhere, I use it to train my young dogs, my lurcher pup is doing alright at the moment, WM