Bird are you saying rooney not play for england again after world cup??? Or am i pissed??? Thought rooney did ok cahill did well, right now i start i like sturridge as he will win matches but he is so selfish and tonight until 71st minute totally rubbish, johnson was awfull again, jags too slow, gerrard we love you but please retire legs gone, baines ok going forward so still not sure, welbeck at times ok but not international material,, lets see what sterling, barkley, shaw, lallana, plus whoever coming through under21 side and give them a long run in euros and lets see what they have got..

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of them 55 million are actually English though?

youve left it too late malt Iv soberd up now........I ain't got a clue what I was going on about lol

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans. What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given

Posted Images

Bird are you saying rooney not play for england again after world cup??? Or am i pissed??? Thought rooney did ok cahill did well, right now i start i like sturridge as he will win matches but he is so selfish and tonight until 71st minute totally rubbish, johnson was awfull again, jags too slow, gerrard we love you but please retire legs gone, baines ok going forward so still not sure, welbeck at times ok but not international material,, lets see what sterling, barkley, shaw, lallana, plus whoever coming through under21 side and give them a long run in euros and lets see what they have got..

i thought baines was poor in both games to be honest I think Italy will win in it IMHO

yeh because the next one 4 year time, and Rooney not the player he was, so carnt see him improving in 4 years time with older legs . bloody Johnson why the fook does he keep picking him, roy got pick players and not names , forget the hype yeh cahill played ok I like barkley didn't loose the ball like sterling did. bottom line we were out played most of the game, we lacked class at this level :yes:

• Like 1

its all well and good slating england other than bale /ramsey who in the british isles would get in that team the spl won by average champoinship players in a one horse race bird hes been one over rated player but lets be real here were years behind germany argies etc and a load of others but we did see tonight what a world class striker can do 2 chances 2 goals and only half fit rooneys never in he same class moyes got it right when he said he believes his own hype

spot on pal it's like Scotland or Wales going on about our cricket team lol lets see you do better lol

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans.

What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given right to be the best and keep putting them on a pedestal. As was said British footballers are sooooo far behind. Bring back the 3 foreigner rule, oh wait, we can't, cos then the money won't pour in for the clubs to feed off. What is more important to the F.A, being wealthy or having a better national team.

Us Scots know our team is poor as do our media, so a win for us is a bonus.

If any of this makes sense, you are as pissed as me !! :cheers:

• Like 4

its all well and good slating england other than bale /ramsey who in the british isles would get in that team the spl won by average champoinship players in a one horse race bird hes been one over rated player but lets be real here were years behind germany argies etc and a load of others but we did see tonight what a world class striker can do 2 chances 2 goals and only half fit rooneys never in he same class moyes got it right when he said he believes his own hype

Because EVERY Scottish player plays in the SPL? Whilst YOUR league is miles ahead ours, it's wake up and smell the coffee, at this PRESENT time your national team maybe is, but only just, yous were lucky in the friendly last august and I can't wait till November this year,

Whilst it wouldn't bother me if England progressed, the reason threads like this come up is because England expects, there's always a blame just like there will be when yous are on your way home, no one wants to admit that they just ain't as good as the fans/ commentators/ players think and while I appreciate no ones plays or wants to lose, it does happen, it's the cringeworthy excuses that follow.

BE MORE SCOTLAND!!! KNOW YOUR SHITE, AND JUST ADMIT IT!!!!! :laugh:

:thumbs:

• Like 1

spot on pal it's like Scotland or Wales going on about our cricket team lol lets see you do better lol

Your cricket team, I think South Africa got more players playing for England haven't they. :D

Because EVERY Scottish player plays in the SPL? Whilst YOUR league is miles ahead ours, it's wake up and smell the coffee, at this PRESENT time your national team maybe is, but only just, yous were lucky in the friendly last august and I can't wait till November this year,

Whilst it wouldn't bother me if England progressed, the reason threads like this come up is because England expects, there's always a blame just like there will be when yous are on your way home, no one wants to admit that they just ain't as good as the fans/ commentators/ players think and while I appreciate no ones plays or wants to lose, it does happen, it's the cringeworthy excuses that follow.

BE MORE SCOTLAND!!! KNOW YOUR SHITE, AND JUST ADMIT IT!!!!! :laugh:

:thumbs:

maybe i didnt word it on here like i wanted to and it sounded like sour grapes :icon_redface: and your right like i said earlier were years behind some of the others and we dont have a world class player and has it showed last night and the media love to build it up then knock it down by going over board or like this is to blame or thats to blame instead of admitting were never going to win it and we just arent good enough and i admit it were not good enough :D but be more scottish i draw the line at that :laugh:

• Like 1

Bird i agree with your last post apart from rooney he will be in italy for euros and at 32 should just make next world cup but i could be wrong. We need semi final at least in italy if these players are coached right and allowed time on the pitch to learn to express themselves, i commend roy for taking a few younsters and given some action in the biggest matches of there life so far, oh now hes not everybodys cup of tea but walcott was showing some form up until the knee injury and his speed and skill could have helped, another question for everyone are england good enough to play one lone striker??? And if no what other system could we adopt???

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans.

What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given right to be the best and keep putting them on a pedestal. As was said British footballers are sooooo far behind. Bring back the 3 foreigner rule, oh wait, we can't, cos then the money won't pour in for the clubs to feed off. What is more important to the F.A, being wealthy or having a better national team.

Us Scots know our team is poor as do our media, so a win for us is a bonus.

If any of this makes sense, you are as pissed as me !! :cheers:

reading back like i said to r m it sounds like sour grapes and it wasnt meant to be may be to many :cheers: and yes money has ruined the game and epl need to look at germany holland and a few others how they produce world class players and england doesnt the only one from theses waters i can think of is bale and a major investment in kids and academys is whats needed like the germanys etc did the media are alot to blame for building up a team thats not good enough because most fans know were not i didnt mean any offence towards anyone :victory:

I said it before the premier league may produce weekly excitement for fans watching world class players from around the globe but this has a high cost of home grown talent which results in us turning out an average world and euro cup squad.

Rooney may be some Demi god to some in the UK but on the world stage he's average at best

• Like 3