• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha Llama's are childs play, try getting in field of these feckers. Got a couple of farms that breed these down here, feckin nasty things.

So when you raised your arms you were 'actually' knee height? Could it be they just never saw you?........

careful walshie, some of those fields even have fieldmice in them..................

Posted Images

One of the old boys near me was telling me of when he worked in the local ostridge farm years ago that they had an emu and whoever went in with him used to carry the shovel that was left by the gate to give the aggressive f***er a good smack when it got rowdy as it clawed his son on the forearm and gave him a good ole gash that could've been fatal.

I had the misfortune to walk into a field of sheep with a very game pit bitch one day.she was on a lead and I decided to take a short cut across to get to my wheels.around the corner came a llama,well i had 30 minutes trying to keep the dog from it and it from the dog.there was no backing down from either and it kicked and stamped me and the dog more than once.the dogs jaws missed the b***%*d on more than one occasion by inches and it got so bad I did contemplate sliping the dog as I couldnt see a way out of the situation.llamas are a ferocious animal when they decide to make you pay for your mistake of entering his area.I beat it with a substantial branc of a tree.........it only pissed it off even more.It slashed my shin quiet bad with its front feet and hit the dog a few time,which was doing cart wheels to get a hold of it.My advice..............leave well alone :laugh:

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2

Haha Llama's are childs play, try getting in field of these feckers. Got a couple of farms that breed these down here, feckin nasty things.

2450351.jpg?type=display

Is that an Emu; or a Cassowary ?

emu. emus arent that bad, just scatty, but cassowaries are a whole different ball game, they really are DANGEROUS :yes: