Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

Should of said he was sending me heavily edited texts from dymented and pages from FB, what he didn't know was I was already watching the same page with the full script, hence my first post on here.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

I'd love to know what's going on in that blokes head he must live on cloud cuckoo land. If you've been to Tenerife he's been to elevenerife!

If your going to be a liar you have to be a good one! He must think people where born yesterday.

• Like 1

his cover has been blown now and he will most probs never show his face in the dog world again, but you can bet your last pound that there is another 100 antis out there willing to take his place. keep your self to your self and your group of mates small.

• Like 4

you need to keep the pictures of known antis who inform on dog lads,terriers and lurchers pinned,cos in a years time they will be back to there old tricks on a new and gullible newbie who cant resist bragging about there dogs and exploits giving more fuel to the fire of the antis,bunnyhuggers and rspca, jmo atb mc

• Like 1

How times change lol ,a few months back some of the posters on this thred were telling me these lads were the dogs bollox pmsl now oh dear there grasses and have been dropped in it. The biggest problem and to me its clear as day is lads that want to be the big I am want a bit of fame notoriety amongst the lads 5 minutes with terriers but want to be in with the smug set at shows, serves you right you should have more respect for your dogs.

• Like 5

Be also carefull, there lad's, fellas, who act, the big ones, and then squealing, when caught, or jealous. The was and is a code of honour in the, hunting world. Tell em nothing., just like in other trades. Shame it's the way people in the world are and changes,

• Like 2