Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

I think I owe a few on here a few apologies, it was MW who was drip feeding me the bollocks about the plod giving access to PM's on here.......I'll eat my humble pie out in the open, by Christ he can spin a good yarn.

• Like 3

I think I owe a few on here a few apologies, it was MW who was drip feeding me the bollocks about the plod giving access to PM's on here.......I'll eat my humble pie out in the open, by Christ he can spin a good yarn.

i know i read it in your pm`s :laugh::laugh:

All good over here with me D..Hope life is better with you after that episode. Its one thing to be a bullshiter and having an over active mind, but burning the lads who live and breath dogs the same as what you do is lower than low. Im a firm beliver in treating others how you expect to be treated and you reap what you sow. Long live the good hearted men in this game, with out them I certianly wouldnt have the dogs or knowledge that I will grasp firmly till my time's over with my mutts.

• Like 2

Ive met MW a few time never did I think when out he was under cover or a grass. One thing I learnt very quick was that the stories that came out his mouth didnt match up due to me knowing the lads he was talking about, im sure he thought I knew f**k all due to me being young and not having a name although I couldn't bear to hear the dribble as I knew how much of it was bullshit..I hope he isnt as low to being a grass and just a story teller as I can live with that

If he aint a grass he should be on here defending himself shouldnt he?

• Like 2

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be.

a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourself...

.who would go digging with anyone because of their avatar or the fiction they spout or names they drop is easy,,,,,

Many seem to have just stumbled on this way of life and think its the new way to look cool....

Boat shoes a spray tan and tight trousers, just bought such and such or know such and such,,,, muscles and rosettes or camoflaged up and expectiing a weekend with ray or the fake bear....

are a far cry from real terrier work, when it reads watever on the box thats when i can tell when the lies or dreamings of yesteryear digs stop.

if your involvement in terriers is for the wrong reasons... to make a name or earn coin or even to stroke your own ego.... they way you spread soil during a dig would tell me if what i already had suspicions on....

or entertain them in a PM and discuss anything?

id like to think with my heart intuition ( meaning i really beleive terrier work is the alternative to every other method they suggest... shooting, posion and trapping id spot this man like a single tree in a forest ;) ......

. this thread is a perfect example...

“It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.”

• Like 18
Guest combat

right lads we had a few cross words with mw and got busted not long after , id love to back fill the tw.t if hes the one grassing but talks cheap,,,,, we need proof not idle chat !!! so has anyone realy got any ?, please make my day. yis charlie

If you've been set up by him then you have your proof .think about who knows what .he will be the stirring c**t on the fringe never really involved but always asking questions .he passes info onto another and the ball is rolling.

• Like 1