• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best dogs IMO arent paid for because their bred by people with a love for the breed than money. Charging a price stops bad owners? Does it f**k they see it as an investment. Keep what you can, place o

£200 quid max, is fair for a good pup, anything over seems a bit money grabbing . . . .

Bred two terrier litters before I broke with the ex a few years ago all went to good homes for 50notes feckin ridiculous prices these days!

Fitchet I couldn't give a fuuck that shit has no place outside the scratch! Just so your dog can look a little harder give you fuuckin head a shake and pick better mates you tard!!!!!!!! Cost me sweetFa to dock my terriers how much you think it costs to slice a bit of ear off????? Jesus Christ 1500 LMAO on you go son! I'll get a presa from where they were bred for the price of lunch ffs!

Dunno what your talking about mate I've no interest in cropping ears or any of that bollox ive kept terriers that wernt docked And mine certainly won't be cropped im not paying £1500 for any dog mine and a mates are both coming off someone else who doesnt keep them for money or status.I'm only saying about the one I seen for sale as the heading to this topic is about price of pups. It took me well over a year to find the sort of person I'd be happy to buy a pup off and another year waiting for the pup.

Apologies, my bad mate jumped to a conclusion! Tbh what you have written above is how I have always viewed you! In a good light lol! Frenchies go here for a fuuckin fortune and I'm talking 2.5's min. One woman told me her potlickin shoite had had 8 litters WTF I told her she was a money hungry f**k lol infront of about 30 people. Atb Shroom

Next door neighbours Bichon Frise dog got hold of her bitch. The dog having a host of health problems, and the bitch is 12 months old....

£650 a pup.

They're 7 weeks and she's sold one! Lol