god price terrier pups have went right up been on lots pages and the price,s are crazy some even have two litters for sale when i was into terrier we keep between friends and sold others for 80 notes my sons after one think he need get bank loan for one plenty people making money

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best dogs IMO arent paid for because their bred by people with a love for the breed than money. Charging a price stops bad owners? Does it f**k they see it as an investment. Keep what you can, place o

£200 quid max, is fair for a good pup, anything over seems a bit money grabbing . . . .

Bred two terrier litters before I broke with the ex a few years ago all went to good homes for 50notes feckin ridiculous prices these days!

god price terrier pups have went right up been on lots pages and the price,s are crazy some even have two litters for sale when i was into terrier we keep between friends and sold others for 80 notes my sons after one think he need get bank loan for one plenty people making money

seen someone advertising lakeland pups not far from me for 430 :icon_eek: wtf ?? http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/636367-lakeland-terrier-puppies-ready-now-oswestry.html

seen someone advertising lakeland pups not far from me for 430 :icon_eek: wtf ?? http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/636367-lakeland-terrier-puppies-ready-now-oswestry.html

Seen beddy x whippets for £350 ,and bearded collie x whippets for £500 ,must be aimed at the posh horsey crowd or the swanky country lot.
  • Like 1

Good looking little terrier's as well WXM, The price of dogs has gone mad I am looking now around for a decent little terrier, ideally a Russel and cant believe the prices they go for,when I think of the favors I have done people, but since I moved I have lost contact with them,back then Russel's were a very reasonably priced dog and a valuable addition to any working kennel,I spent too long breeding labs and spaniels,and lost track of the terrier men I know, and that was a mistake as most were sound blokes, who would take enough to cover there pups feed, and a bit for a pint, job done and if they knew your family they would give you a pup, in-case they needed one back at anytime,which also meant they knew where the bloodline was,all that's changed the honesty deals have gone for money making,even ferrets; can command a stupid price,

• Like 1

He just looking for something out working parents but very dear up here in scotland most c**ts need balaclava on when selling them plus he no transport so cant travel all over. He will get one fae somewere though he just keep back fae peddlers was a russel looking for

Edited by madhunter

Good looking little terrier's as well WXM, The price of dogs has gone mad I am looking now around for a decent little terrier, ideally a Russel and cant believe the prices they go for,when I think of the favors I have done people, but since I moved I have lost contact with them,back then Russel's were a very reasonably priced dog and a valuable addition to any working kennel,I spent too long breeding labs and spaniels,and lost track of the terrier men I know, and that was a mistake as most were sound blokes, who would take enough to cover there pups feed, and a bit for a pint, job done and if they knew your family they would give you a pup, in-case they needed one back at anytime,which also meant they knew where the bloodline was,all that's changed the honesty deals have gone for money making,even ferrets; can command a stupid price,

I've got to agree dogs are sold for silly money ! working dogs to working people either gifted to men that are gonna work them or if a spare for a working mans price. Can I ask , when you was breeding your labs and spaniels did you sell any for the price of feed and a pint ?

I did fancy Alano dog when I come out of lurchers, ive had bullmastiffs before I kept lurchers .The Alano just like a smaller and fitter+agile in looks to a bullmastiff, but very diffrnt temp. made few inquires and there were fetching up to £ 2 grand fook me get 3 well bred Alsatians for that price , and suppose they have health probs like gsds and bullmastiffs have, forget it I think :laugh:

I've got to agree dogs are sold for silly money ! working dogs to working people either gifted to men that are gonna work them or if a spare for a working mans price. Can I ask , when you was breeding your labs and spaniels did you sell any for the price of feed and a pint ?

I gave two away to young beaters out of my last two litters,4 in total I gave away,they are not the only pups I gifted to people, and I charged £ 250 for dogs £300 for bitches the rest of the time and was never left with a pup, more often than not people came back each time I bred, anyway that's the way of the world these day's, I might have been stupid for giving pups away but they had good working homes,and decent lives,I have just been and bought some dog food, and there's a for sale sign up well bred parson terrier's £600 each,jesus I could not warrant £600 quid for a terrier, I think there should be a reasonable charge for pups as to what that is I don,t know, my last little dog cost me £60 it is the little cattle dog cross whippet I have now, and I can tell you he does everything I could ever want,he has been brought up right and ticks all the boxes I need, despite his modest price tag,

• Like 1

I gave two away to young beaters out of my last two litters,4 in total I gave away,they are not the only pups I gifted to people, and I charged £ 250 for dogs £300 for bitches the rest of the time and was never left with a pup, more often than not people came back each time I bred, anyway that's the way of the world these day's, I might have been stupid for giving pups away but they had good working homes,and decent lives,I have just been and bought some dog food, and there's a for sale sign up well bred parson terrier's £600 each,jesus I could not warrant £600 quid for a terrier, I think there should be a reasonable charge for pups as to what that is I don,t know, my last little dog cost me £60 it is the little cattle dog cross whippet I have now, and I can tell you he does everything I could ever want,he has been brought up right and ticks all the boxes I need, despite his modest price tag,
fair play ?