David Beckham Into The Unknown

I was 18, she was 38... f*****g didn't leave me alone... I succumbed, like throwing a sausage up a hall way.... Anyway I spent the whole 5 mins shitting myself her old man would burst in..... Lol..

Thursday night was the only night I wore a watch and it had a good fooking alarm on it .... I remember a mate of mine dunc pulled some bird spent an hour at hers then got dressed and sneaked out when he woke up the next morning in his own bed he noticed he hadn't got the same under pants on he went out in :laugh: ....

• Like 1

Woke up in a hotel room with my mate in Ibiza, long time back, the 2 girls had left the room and we were looking over at each other, from the single beds given it the " good job" look lol....

He gets up to go for a piss and he's wearing the bird he's pulled hot pants from the night before, I near on fell out of the bed pissing myself with laughter...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
NEWKID, on 09 Jun 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

I was 18, she was 38... f*****g didn't leave me alone... I succumbed, like throwing a sausage up a hall way.... Anyway I spent the whole 5 mins shitting myself her old man would burst in..... Lol..

:laugh:

A thread about David Beckham turns into one about granny shagging :D

I did a 38 year old and she wasn't bad at all (might be 'cos I have a monstrous cock??) lol, although I found out afterwards that she works with my dad...... :angel:

I did a 38 year old and she wasn't bad at all (might be 'cos she used to be a he with a monstrous cock??) lol, although I found out afterwards that she works with my dad...... :angel:

• Like 3

I did a 38 year old and she wasn't bad at all (might be 'cos she used to be a he with a monstrous cock??) lol, although I found out afterwards that she works with my dad... And he was banging her/him senseless on the night shift ..... :angel:

• Like 2